- the shots aren't SO bad - just worse than the sub-q shots we usually do. Did they say why?
- that recipe sounds so good - but so deadly!
I'm so glad you are feeling better after your therapy session and due date. For me, people who find out we are trying again "so soon" always say "well, you know you can never replace the boys". Yes OF COURSE. The babies we lost will always be our babies and we'll always miss them. But I still want that baby in my arms and that's why I'm trying again.
- that sleepover with Belle sounds soooo fun! I want to be a little girl so I can come too!
- today's the day! Let us know how the u/s goes ASAP - I'll be stalking!
- they don't know if it was the stimming too long, or just something wrong with this batch of sperm (we have super severe MFI - about a dozen sperm in each sample). We'll see....
- that's exactly what my doctor said -- "you've had perfect IVF cycles in the past, but horrible pregnancies. Maybe this time will be a horrible IVF cycle, but a great pregnancy". Yeah, maybe. Or just another BFN for me... I'm so sorry about your spotting! I hope it's nothing! 7dp5dt is late enough to get a 'good' BFP -- when was your last booster shot? I really hope this is it! If you are too close to the booster, wouldn't the blood test also be 'tainted'?
- when is your beta? I'm so impressed you play pool -- I play "try not to shove the stick into the table, because that makes people angry" when others are playing pool
- the blood test will show where you are in your cycle. You don't need a period to start an IVF cycle - but you need your hormones and uterine lining to THINK you just had a period. As I understand, sometimes the Lupron supresses so much taht you don't get a period. I hope the results are good and you are cleared to start!
- maybe you should see someone about your ankle. Can you see a sports person, or a trainer? Weird that your period was so light - but lucky!
- I'm feeling relaxed. On Wednesday afternoon, when we got the news that only 1 fertilized, I was soooo heartbroken and devastated. Now that we've transferred our one embryo, I'm feeling relaxed. I'm not feeling hopeful, but I'm feeling relaxed, which is okay.
I made an appt with our doctor for the day after our beta. If the beta is positive, I'll cancel it, but if not, I'll really want that appt.
I asked him yesterday if we can do another fresh right away. He said we'll have to discuss that. I hope he says yes.
I'm also super happy that he said to do my beta at 14"dpo" -- -I would have done it then anyway - but at least he is supportive of that!
Kynlee-FET May 2012
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Cyn - FET in May
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT, but unsure if that was booster HCG. Beta on Saturday!
Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3
Leora (leorira11) - ER 5/8 = 17 eggs! only 1 fert. Transfer on 5/10. Beta 5/22 (trying not to POAS!)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238 (at only 11dp2dt)! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11
We love you and are always here for you