- I see the line!
You are still really early. If you want, I can show you my HPTs from 11 and 12 "dpo" last year -- and I was pregnant with twins! Keep peeing! (Do you know the sensitivity of those tests? That might also help - to get a more sensitive test) Or get a digital - that'll prove it to your DH!
- are the antibiotics helping? I hope you feel better soon!
- I'm glad the weather matched your mood. Our dogs aren't scared of thunderstorms (which are really rare here) but they bark at the thunder. Not sure what they are trying to do! Cleaning the house and avoiding FB sounds like a great plan for Mother's Day. I hope you got a lot accomplished.
- sounds like a great day! Did you see a good movie? We just saw the 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie - they are both really cute!
- HOLY SHIT, indeed!
You are what, 10dp5dt? That is a really high beta! I hope that means a healthy baby (or babies). My RE also usually only does one beta, and if it's 'good', we do an u/s. How far along will you be on Friday? (add a ticker!) 5 weeks? (you won't see a heartbeat, but you can see a gestational sac)
- not exactly sure what 'christening' is, but sounds like you had a wonderful day too.
- Im' really going to try not to POAS. I know, crazy, huh? I find that the negative sticks for a week before beta brings me down more than not knowing. I think this time I'm going to try the craziness of not knowing vs the depression of seeing negative sticks. I'll POAS in one week from today! (Until then, I'm going to give my pee sticks to a friend so I'm not tempted!)
- 4dp2dt... one week until I POAS and 8 days until beta!
Kynlee-FET May 2012
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Cyn - FET in May
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - BFP on HPTs!
Leora (leorira11) - ER 5/8 = 17 eggs! only 1 fert. Transfer on 5/10. Beta 5/22 (trying not to POAS!)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT, but unsure if that was booster HCG. Beta =474! u/s on Friday
We love you and are always here for you