- that trip sounds AMAZiNG! Because we are trying to save a little money (so many of our friends are buying houses, and we want to also!), we aren't spending anything on trips - we go camping a lot, which is fun, but not the same thing!
How was the presentation for the job interview? Any news on that yet?
I hope your surprise is great! My DH once told me he bought me a surprise for Hanukah -- I was in anticipation for WEEKs -- but it turned out to be a new wireless mouse for my computer. He thought that was a great gift. I was less than enthused...
- when are you getting started? soon?
- ain't no such things as baby showers or registries here - so none of that for me. We've been planning our guest room/office for a baby room FOREVER. I emptied out drawers in anticipation of filling them with baby stuff -- and impressively - they are still empty! Have so much fun with Belle!
- there is a new "thing" going around about how people are too "connected" with their wireless devices. Maybe make "no device" times - like dinners out. We don't use our phones at all when we are on a date, which is nice. Congrats on getting AF - but it's annoying your clinic didn't tell you in advance to only come on CD2! Hopefully the time you were early today can count against the time you'll be late tomorrow.
- started CD2 for a FET shouldn't be a problem. I usually start my FETs on CD1-2 and my fresh on CD2-3. Have your meds come yet?
- the original MIB is such a great movie! MIB II isn't bad either. I'm soooo excited for the new one!
- I don't think I would want to use cloth pads for a period (too icky too clean and I'm lazy), but I almost never ever use pads for bleeding (only for m/c and post-partum) (and I actually just bought a Diva Cup to try instead of tampons, but I haven't gotten a chance to use it (showed up in the mail after AF stopped) and hopefully won't for another 9 months or so!)http://myworld.ebay.com/ddmm808/&_trksi ... 1439.l2754
I bought from this seller on eBay and I'm really happy (but my price consideration included int'l shipping, so there might be cheaper ways to get them in the USA). My doctors do one beta and if it's good, they just schedule an u/s -- but if you want another beta, go for it!
To add the ticker you made, put it between the IMG code (not the URL, like it is now, making it a link).
- YAY! Let us know your beta number! I'll be stalking!
- you are getting so close - but hopefully those babies will keep baking for another little while. If you have questions about the NICU (which everyone hopes they won't need, but with triplets, you probably will), just ask me.
- sorry about the bleeding - but it's common with twin pregnancies. Get another u/s if it'll ease your mind. But everything is probably fine.
- great! I heard that at 10 weeks, your chance of loss is about 10% of your age (ie, I'm 25, so my odds at 10 weeks would be 2.5%) How are you feeling?
- 5dp2dt -- stiiillll waiting. Beta in a week, POAS in 6 days. If I was crazy POAS, I would be starting tomorrow, but I'm not going to!
I really need to give my pee sticks to a friend for safekeeping so the temptation doesn't get too strong!
Kynlee-FET May 2012
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - BFP on HPTs!
Leora (leorira11) - ER 5/8 = 17 eggs! only 1 fert. Transfer on 5/10. Beta 5/22 (trying not to POAS!)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT, but unsure if that was booster HCG. Beta =474! u/s on Friday
We love you and are always here for you