- have a fantastic time on your trip! I still haven't found a dress for the wedding, but I have until August to do that! I'm still kinda holding out hope that I'll need to plan on being 16-17 weeks pregnant and buy something that will still fit --- but I know that's getting my hopes too high. It's gotten really hot here too - we are up around 30 degrees everyday too! And it's not even June yet! This is going to be a HOT summer!
- you too! have a great in Cape Cod -- how was the PIO lesson? Did they actually inject you with anything to show how it feels? My clinic would have you come in for the first scheduled shot to teach you, that way, they can inject you and you know how it's supposed to feel.
- my name is "Leora" (my screen name is leorira), but whatever - I figure out you're talking to me! "Leora" means "my light" in Hebrew. I've always wondered -- why do people do Lupron during a FET cycle? I've always done just Estrace and adding progesterone. Why do you need BCP and Lupron first? I would do beta a day earlier!
- I hope your nephew's surgery goes well. As I get older, I remember all the times I rolled my eyes when my grandmothers would say things like "as long as everyone is healthy" -- I feel old, but now I agree with that all the time!
- wooohoo! Add a pregnancy ticker!
Did they schedule an u/s yet? Just curious (and feel free not to answer)- but after the baby is born, do you want to do genetic testing to see if it was your embryo or the donor's embryo that 'took'? I know it doesn't matter at all, because that baby is YOURS, but I would want to know.
- that must be hard, to have a client who is pregnant. But hopefully this pregnancy will work for her. Did they ever find a reason why she miscarried 3 times?
- good luck flying with meds!
- WOOOHOOO! I told you that 4w6d is waaaay too early to see anything! I did u/s at 5w3d and we saw gestational sacs and barely saw yolk sacs -- next Saturday will be much better! Happy Anniversary! Btw - where are you located, because it seems like you are in my time zone with me!
- I really really really should be cleaning my house. What a wreck. We have overnight guests coming, so I really need to fold all the clean laundry and put it away, becuase currently it's a giant heap on the guest bed!
I'm still holding strong! Monday is only 3 days away!
In even awesomer news -- We've been trying to adopt through the foster-care system (which has a foster-to-adopt program of babies they think will eventually be available to adopt. You take in a baby, but there is a chance the biological family will get them back). Anyway -- it's been a lot of "fill this out and wait, we'll call you". We got a call yesterday that we were approved to start a home study and the social worker is coming to our house to interview us at home on TUESDAY NIGHT! Gah! That's going to be a super emotional day. Plus - I really really really have to clean! Do you think she expects things like dusted bookshelves? What if I don't get a chance to clean out the closet? Do you think she'll look? I'm so nervous!
Kynlee-FET approx June 4th 2012
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Leora (leorira11) - ER 5/8 = 17 eggs! only 1 fert. Transfer on 5/10. Beta 5/22 (trying not to POAS!)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT, but unsure if that was booster HCG. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - BFP on HPTs! beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23
We love you and are always here for you