- just because we deserve it, doesn't mean it'll happen. Everyone keeps saying that if we keep going - we'll definitely be parents one day. But sometimes that just doesn't happen. There are plenty of people who exhaust their infertiity treatments and don't bring home a baby. I hope we aren't one of those couples but it's becoming more and more of a possibility.
- thanks for the advice. I think I'll try to do at least 20 min on the treadmill 5 days a week - and strength training the 6th day of the week. I'll talk to DH and see if 4-5 times a week is enough for him.
- usually not a problem to take the Estrace a few hours late - I'm glad you are still on track! When is your next check up?
- welcome back again! Renovations are all done, right? A friend of mine just finished her renovations and they are moving next week. Her house is beautiful! Makes me so jealous that we live in a rental! I can't believe Brogan is almost a year old! --- I just couldn't handle taking a break. My approach right now is to do as many cycles as it takes to get pregnant again, and then relax. Like ripping off a bandaid - just do it fast and get it over with.
- so glad the u/s went well! You are sooo on track, it's so exciting!
- thanks for the thoughts and prayers. This really is unfair - but so was everything else we've been through!
- thanks for crashing. We are in counseling - and have been for years. We are seeing our therapist weekly now - which is helping a lot. I hope things are good for you! When is your next check up? Soon enough to tell if the baby is okay?
- believe it. I hate this part, the BFNs. My pee sticks are always right...
- blood test is negative. It's nice to have a final answer, even though I was sure yesterday that this was BFN. I'll call my doctor later, but I expect him to say to stop all meds (which I've already done -- I wasn't in the mood for a mess in my underpants, so I didn't take my progesterone this morning - I packed it in my purse incase ofa surprise BFP, but now I'm glad I didn't take it!)
We meet him tomorrow. Fingers crossed that he lets us start again ASAP.
Tomorrow I'm also going to the gym to sign up for a membership!
Also - today the social worker is coming! gah! I'll let y'all know how that goes!
Kynlee-FET approx June 4th 2012
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - BFP on HPTs! beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23
We love you and are always here for you
Leora (leorira11)-hoping to start again ASAP. RE appt 5/23