- How are you doing? Thanks for your kind words, it really means a lot to me. I just hope our devotion to having children comes across to those deciding if we get one!
- I'm sooooo jealous! We were on a cruise to the Canary Islands in Feb -- and I want to go back! We hadn't taken a "real" vacation in such a long time, because whenever we travel - we go visit family because our families live on opposite sides of the world. This was our first 'real' vacation and I want to go back! Maybe Malta next time?
When do you hear about that job at the university?
I've been doing massage -- I find it's cheaper and more helpful than therapy at this point!
- that sucks about your parents' bank account. I hope that gets sorted out soon, and in their favor!
- Happy BIrthday! (Christy mentioned y'all are FB friends -- find me too! I think I'm probably the only "Leora" Christy is friends with, so should be easy!) Strawberry short cake is yuuummm.... maybe I"ll make some. I have a ton of fresh strawberries!
- can you go back to the doctor? Maybe a lung x-ray or something? I'm worried about you, hon! I haven't heard our song for Eurovision yet -- I'm keeping a surprise until the Finals this weekend. Did Ireland make it? For those Americans who don't know what Eurovision is (and I didn't until I moved here) -- look up some of the songs on YouTube - it's fantastic fun!
I asked why I would have been switched from Puregon to Menopur and he said it was because my LH wasn't rising enough. The Menopur has LH in it too, but Puregon is just FSH. So I can take the Puregon, but he'll keep testing my LH (along with e2 and progesterone) to make sure it's high enough -- if not, I can add LH (Lueveris). I inject at work, and mixing and multiple needles is just a pain. The Puregon pen is easier.
- When is your u/s? How many weeks/days are you now? for the u/s? For a ticker -- go to LilyPie (or whatever) and make a ticker, then copy the "Image URL" and put in in your signature between the
Kynlee-FET approx June 4th 2012
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - BFP on HPTs! beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23 = 4038!
We love you and are always here for you