- that SUCKS about the job falling through. After you had gone through all that? I'm sorry hon! I hope the other things work out-- and SOON!
Israel didn't make the finals this year, but we loved the Cyprus performance! We wanted them to win (or Italy, who was very good too). I didn't really understand the appeal of the Swedish song (that won). It was fun to watch though! We also had a Eurovision party!
- good luck Friday! Don't worry about traveling, especially so early in a pregnancy. That'll be fine!
- sore throat and you have a UTI?! You can't win! I'm so sorry! Feel better
Congrats on the new dog! We just got a second a few months ago, and we love her. Post a picture of the new one!
- ICK ICK ICK! Nothing worse than a toilet malfunctioning and spewing sewage!
- getting AF sucks, even for me (and I cannot possibly get pregnant on my own). I'm sure it's devastating for you every month. I'm sorry hon. I'm always hoping for your miracle. <big hugs>
- We switched sides for PIO (every other day, left to righ butt cheek). Sorry you sunburned! That sucks. Get some aloe gel with lidocaine in it - that stuff is the BEST. So in the end, did you get the doctor you wanted? Or the date you wanted? Or both?
- kudos for you for going 'public' on FB so soon. Why not celebrate and share every step? My first pregnancy, we waited until 13 weeks to tell, and then STILL had to "untell" when we lost them. I found that I needed everyone to know what we were dealing with. So the next pregnancy, we told after the HB at 6 weeks - and we lost the baby at 8 weeks. I was glad everyone knew - and glad that I got to share good news, and not only bad. (This last pregnancy, we didn't tell anyone I was pregnant since we were waiting for the HB u/s, when I miscarried before that, I wanted to tell everyone we lost another baby - so I had to share ONLY bad news). I hope you see 1 or 2 healthy HBs today and I"ll be stalking all day for results!
- nope. Nowhere else to go. It wasn't the clinic that was closed, it was the national health care office where I needed to clarify if I could get an approval to do my cycle sooner than the 45 day limit (apparently, which we didn't know, you can't do ERs within 45 days of each other - my lastone was May 8th and so the next one can't be before June 22). We wanted to fight that, especially since I had started injections - but we couldn't reach anyone. DARN
No advice on what to do with the banked embryos and the PGS, since I have no experience with that. I hope you figure something out...
Donor is a great option - and plenty of people here have had great success with donor embryos. After you carry that baby for 9 months and give birth - that is 100% your baby!
- I hope everything is still good! Like I said, I had heavy bleeding after my 6 week u/s, and everything was fine. Torture that they are making you wait so long to check though! My doctor said that if I had any bleeding to come in ASAP for an u/s. Weird. Happy bithday to your husband!
- I'm calmer than I was yesterday. I've accepted that we have at least 10 days to delay. I just hope my baseline on Sunda June 10th is good and I'm cleared to start stims ASAP.
Work is busy - end of the month stuff.
The Band Perry song "If I die Young" came on the radio this morning... the lyrics "Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother. She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors. Sometimes life ain't what you think it oughta be, not even gray, but she buries her baby" really got to me and I started crying...
Social worker visit #2 last night went well again. She is busy the next few weeks, so our third (and hopefully last!) meeting with her will be June 19th.
She asked me about the abuse I suffered as a kid (my father was verbally abusive to my mom, and physically abusive to me -- I haven't spoken to him in several years and don't plan to --- I'm terrified that I'll be like him - not loving my kids and a tendancy to violence -- but I've worked through a lot of that in therapy) and she wanted to talk about what it was like when we lost the boys. Soooo hard. I'm still feeling exhausted from bringing up all those issues....a
Kynlee-FET June 4th!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - stimming delayed! next baseline June 10th and hoping to start stims immediately!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23 = 4038! u/s = gestational sac and fetal pole! u/s 5/30 =
We love you and are always here for you