- so exciting that you are 12 weeks! Are you telling everyone now?
YAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy for you!
I'm so so so so sorry. That sucks so much. 6.3mm is a little low for a lining. Most doctors want at least 7, more like 9-10mm. Having to stop and try again sucks! How was your blood e2 level? (it's okay if you don't know) Will they be increasing your dosage of estrace?
- good luck with your baby shower! I hope it's drama-free!
- my doctor says that ET is like sticking a piece of dust to a peanut butter sandwich - no need for bed rest at all. After transfer, I just get up and go! 7-9 days bed rest sounds quite extreme! Can you get that much time off of work?
- I always copy the whole thing I wrote before I hit 'submit'. This website is notorious for losing posts! I'm sorry! I saw the picture of your new dog on FB - sooooo cute!
How is he getting along with your other dog? Our first dog took a while to get used to having a 'little sister', but now they snuggle all day!
- can you take something to regluate your cycles a bit better? Clomid? I know someone who takes Soy Isoflavanes, which are cheaper (OTC, maybe?) and have fewer side effects than Clomid. That way, maybe you would ovulate, and maybe get a more regular period.
- trying NOT to focus on just waiting. Because I'm waiting for my baseline... then waiting for ER.... then waiting for pregnancy test... then waiting to start again (or hopefully for u/s). I'm trying to NOT focus on waiting.
Date night tonight! Yesterday, Groupon had coupons to our favorite restaurant - so we bought 4 (2 dinners for both of us) and are going tonight!
and I think I'm going to buy a dress for BIL's wedding on ebay - big risk, but things here are SO expensive. Paying for shipping and the dress is cheaper. But I'm a bit afraid of buying without trying it on -- but it's so much cheaper, that I can also pay for alterations if needed! What do you think? (has to be purple, but that's fine, I love purple!) Remember I'm plus-sized - how do you think this will look? (I'm a size 18)
Kynlee-FET June 4th - cancelled - trying again next month
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - stimming delayed! next baseline June 10th and hoping to start stims immediately!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23 = 4038! u/s = gestational sac and fetal pole! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
We love you and are always here for you