- I thought for SURE that was a weird phone auto-correct thing - the air conditioning?!?! WTF? Weird. I've never heard of anything like that before! They weren't concerned that the lining was 6.3? I know people who have been canceled for having less than 7mm... will they change your protocol at all? Reimburse you for the cost of the meds/SnS?
- I really hope this is just a fluke, but it never happened to me in either twin pregnancy. I know it's so hard to believe. People will tell you to be happy that you still have one healthy baby - and that is something to celebrate - but there is a lot to mourn - the baby you lost, the idea of having twins, etc. I'm so sorry hon. Big big big hugs. Lots of women here have been through this same thing (Rio, Lydia, Blair (who went from triplets to twins)) - maybe they can help. Also, there is an organization called CLIMB http://www.climb-support.org/
that might have some helpful things to do to celebrate the baby you have while mourning the one you lost.
- I think the dress will be great. I'm wondering if I should buy an XL and risk it being small, or a 2XL (gulp - that's scary!) and if it's too big, have it taken in. My thoughts are that it's much much easier to have it taken in if it's too big than let out if it's too small!The dress would be bought on eBay! I would never have thought to look there, but a friend suggested it!
- congrats on being PUPO! I hope the transfer went fine. Don't worry too much about the strict bed rest -- I've gotten pregnant with no bed rest at all. The research shows that it doesn't improve pregnancy rates at all - so my doctor says no need to do it at all! If you are bored, we just watched "This Means War" which was a cute mix of a rom-com and an action/comedy movie
- any news on beta?
- I can't believe how fast your ticker is going! 7 weeks already? Wow!
- I can't believe Brogan is 11 months old - so crazy! (Even crazier that I'm SILL HERE, but what can y'a do, huh?) Good luck on your FET!
- I know that PAP smear is stresful - but think of how many there have been that have been fine! Another 2ww though, huh?
- I had a bad day. I've suffered from depression for years, but since being on the new medication for a few years, I've had very few bad days. Last night, I started with a headache, that no amount of painkillers could kill. Then I couldn't fall asleep -- 2 vailums, a warm bath, almost a whole bottle of wine, 2 movies, a whole book - and 5am I finally dozed off. I called in sick when my alarm went off at 6am. I slept until 11am and then just lay in bed all day - feeling wooden and numb
I'm not sure what set this off. Too much baby news on FB (3 births, 2 pregnancy announcements, countless "I can't believe my baby is X years/months old already") maybe, but usually I'm good at not letting that affect me.
We had couple's counseling at 7pm, so I dragged my butt out of bed. Somehow, the talking made me feel better. Then I went to the gym and the Ellen Degeneres show was on (at 9pm - so weird in this country!) so I stayed to watch (I love Ellen!). Then I took the dogs to the park and hung out with people there - after about 9pm, people bring beer and smoke - it's a lot of fun, but usually I'm asleep earlier than that!
Things are stagnant this week -- next Sunday I find out when I'm starting stims again. The social worker, who came 2 weeks in a row, can't come for our 3rd (and hopefully final!) meeting until June 19th because she is on vacation. I just feel really really stuck.
Hopefully the week passes quickly -and the weekend at the in-laws even faster
- and then it's Sunday again!
Good night all!
Kynlee-FET June 4th - cancelled - trying again next month
Dandme-FET June 13th!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - stimming delayed! next baseline June 10th and hoping to start stims immediately!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23 = 4038! u/s = gestational sac and fetal pole! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
We love you and are always here for you