- can't sympathazie because I've never taken it! I know Amanda did a mix of donor/hers, but they don't care nor want to know. I asked my clinic if we could do donor sperm IUIs and mix donor and my husbands but was told absolutely not.
- I'm so impressed that you've lost so much weight. In the end, with the dress, I'm probably going to buy a slightly different one from lightinthebox.com
- which will do custom tailoring (ie, make the dress to my measurements). I took my measurements - GULP! Sheesh. I"ve really gained weight!
- feel better!
- what kind of exams do you have to mark? I'm so sorry to hear about your client miscarrying again. That sucks. Sucks even more when it's IVF + miscarriage!
- that was pretty funny! How are you enjoying your bed rest? Do anything fun? I"ll be on bed rest for most of my next pregnancy, so let me know if you come up with any good ideas! Just a few more days until your beta!
- welcome back! Are they changing your protocol? Is this a new RE? If it's the same RE and protocol, weird that he wants a month of BCP first. But if it's anew protocol or RE, sounds totally normal. I've also been through hell with this stuff - you'd think that after IVF, we would "deserve" to have healthy babies, not losses. I hope this time is the charm for both of us!
- I'm so sorry. Big hugs.
- how are you? Next u/s tomorrow, right?
- I'm glad you had a good week "away" from us
That Jubilee celebration sounds so fun!
- welcome! I've never cycled with you yet
I'm thinking of a different dress -
A little less "fancy", but I think I'll be more comfortable more covered up. Also, my experience is this style (with the draping and rouching) will look good on me. I can also custom tailor this dress to my measurements - it'll be about $200 including int'l shipping. I"ll be getting it in dark purple (as I'm in the wedding party!)
Also - I'm trying to decide if I should go for SnS tomorrow (even though I can't start stims until Sunday -- but my RE wants me to do SNS on Sunday) because if things are NOT okay - then I get the 3 days of the weeekend to start the Provera - but I think it's not a good idea. I'll try to hold out until Sunday!
Also - not sure who here remembers Rosie -- she had boy/girl twins that she lost at 19 weeks to pPROM (the same way I lost my first twins). She lives here in Jerusalem, but we met online here - but are 'real life' friends now. She did a fresh cycle (SET) and just got a BFP. I'm so happy for her -- but soooooo soooooooooo soooooooo jealous.....
Kynlee-FET June 4th - cancelled - trying again next month
Dandme-FET June 13th!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - stimming delayed! next baseline June 10th and hoping to start stims immediately!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
We love you and are always here for you