- I'm so sorry about family drama.
- what pills are you taking? BCP? I usually got a period on day 4 after stopping, but sometimes a little longer (after at least 2 weeks of BCP - never did less than that)
- For my first transfer, I was told to fill my bladder before I got to the hospital, but then we waited almost an hour for the transfer! My old clinic made me do 30min of bed rest after transfer -- I had to pee so badly I told the doctor that I didn't care if it made the embryos fall out, I was going to pee! In the end, I got pregnant with both embryos we transferred - so from personal experience, I KNOW you can't pee them out
It's almost Monday the 11th -- I know because I'm counting down to Sunday the 10th!
- 3rd trimester! Woohoo! You know that "Leora" is a really nice Hebrew girl's name, right?
- a loss is a loss, but I always feel like those of us who do IVF have already suffered enough. I have a friend who had a full term still birth, and then 3 more kids - all within 5 years (ie, she is always getting pregnant!) and I think that's easier than the last 4 years I've been through with the non-stop IVF.... but whatever. Do you like teaching? Is it a part of your job, or you have more than one job?
- thanks for the heads up. At this point, I'm so sick of dress shopping that I don't care
but I'll look into it more. - I'm just curious, does work know about the MS? Do you get special consideration because of it? -- also, what's a dry suana? My gym has a sauna, but the sauna + my asthama = bad bad bad
--- wow, I hope everything is okay with your heart. I have serious palpitations when pregnant (ended up in hospital a few times) and it's super scary!
- I'm glad you are feeling okay and positive about the baby who is thriving - but just know that the 'vanishing twin' may affect you emotionally, and maybe even suddenly. Just konw that that's all normal. I really recommend the website of the Center for Loss in Multiple Birth. They ahve lots of good stories and advice.
- just waiting until Sunday!
I picked up the Rx for the Provera -- not sure if I'm cursing myself that I'll need it, or "Murphy's Law" means now it'll be unnecesary!
In any case, I'll bring both the Provera and the Puregon to work on Sunday, so that whatever the answer is, I can start on Sunday.
We have fun plans for the weekend (a big community yard sale and a hike on Friday and then my ILs on Saturday) so hopefully I'll be busy and distracted!
Dandme-FET June 13th!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - stimming delayed! next baseline June 10th and hoping to start stims immediately!
Kynlee-FET June 4th - cancelled - trying again next month
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
We love you and are always here for you