- sorry about your computers! That sucks. Whenever my computer is broken, I feel so abandoned! The internet at work wasn't working most of today - and no one had work to do! Amazing how we are all dependant on computers, no?
- any sign of AF? I've never heard of that medicine, but most of the things used to bring on AF are some form of progesterone, when you stop it, your body has 'withdrawal' and starts bleeding. I would bet within 5-10days of stopping it.
- just one more day! Not tempted to POAS yet?
- I was kidding about naming your daughter after me, but in general, I really love my name
It's a little hard for Americans to pronounce, but not awful (like Chanoch or something like that!). Have you picked a name for your little girl yet?
- I'm anovulatory, so there is nothing to suppress, so no Lupron needed. In a way, it's kinda a good thing I'm anovulatory -- I went to see my OBGYN as soon as we started TTC, because I just wouldn't get a period. A few monitored cycles showed I wasn't ovulating and I was put on Clomid. When the Clomid made me ovulate, but I didn't get pregnant, we did the semen analysis and revealed our big MFI issues, and we were referred to IVF (and it's actually easier to do the IVF if you don't ovulate). So kinda lucky in a backwards way!
- the wedding is Aug 23. The dress should arrive the first week in July - hopefully it fits!
$530/month sounds reasonable. Sucks that this stuff isn't covered by insurance! Who the hell decided that infertility treatments weren't a necessary medical procedure? It's not like you are getting a boob-job! Sheesh. -- I hope the yard sale went well. There was an English speaking community yard sale here. We didn't hvae a table, but we went shopping! I got lots of good books!
- when have you cycled? I've done July 2009, March 2010, May 2010, July 2010, Dec 2010, Feb 2011, Nov 2011 and April 2012 - and now in June 2012. Phew. Can't believe I've done so many!
- you are lucky to have such a flexible job that can accomodate you. Can I ask how long you've been living with MS? How old were you when you were diagnosed? That must have been devastating. Does your insurance cover all the treatment you need for the MS? --- Lumbar strain? How did you do that? Feel better!
- yay! So glad the babies are doing well! I was worried because you had bleeding, so it's nice to know all 3 of you are okay! -- THanks for understanding that there isn't anything to say - and knowing that just being here is so appreciated.
- that's so weird about the fever. I hope you are feeling better! I take anti-depressants (and can barely function without them) and they are Class C (Prozac is a Class A drug, but the Effexor that works better for me is Class C). My psychiatrist said that the risks to the baby are low, and I'm better off on the drugs. But it's a really scary decision. Of course, I would happily give up my own health for the baby, but when it's a gray area, it's so hard to know what the right decision is. I would just trust the doctors and try not to think about it.
- have a great time in Sicily and don't think of us at all!
- happy birthday tomorrow!
- baseline was okay this morning. I was concerned, because while my ovaries are quiet, my lining was 9.2 (as opposed to 4.5 ten days ago) and "not regular" - and my e2 was 125 (should be under 100). RE said it was fine, and insurance came through with the approval, so I'm stimming again! I took 225 Puregon and continue until my next SnS on Thursday (seems pretty soon for a SnS, but whatever).
I'm also planning a trip to the USA for early Aug. If I get pregnant, I can't go, which would be fine. But this way, if I get another BFN, I have a fun back up plan. I"ll visit my family and some friends. Anyone in the NY/NJ/PA region? I hope not to make it, but if I do - let's meet up!
Kynlee-FET June 4th - cancelled - trying again next month
Dandme-FET June 13th!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, estimated transfer 7/7
Leora (leorira11) - started stims June 10th
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15 - FET on 6/1!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
We love you and are always here for you