Sorry I've been MIA! No real reason, just been feeling bleh -
- when do you get back home? How long are you gone? Sicily must be amazing! Have so much fun!
- crazy week! Do you get along with the ILs? So stressed to have house guests, no matter who they are!
- I hope the FET went well and you are now PUPO! Are you going to POAS, or wait it out to beta?
- dinner with Rosie was nice. She has some hard decisions about where she is cycling next, but hopefully it'll be good for her.
- I totally understand time off, but I just can't stand it. I wish I could! You are starting Lupron tomorrow? Good luck. I always want to have a plan of what's next if I get a BFN. I like to plan fun things that I can't do if pregnant (like a trip, or a spa day) so that at least I have something to look forward to even if it's BFN. Trip to the USA will be fun - but hopefully I won't go!
btw - when we started teh IVF, I told everyone everything - I needed the support. The last cycle, we didn't even tell our parents! I just got too sick of always having to talk about it - because everyone wanted to know what was going on.
Sorry your husband is working late - mine is too. I miss him!
- I know time has probably stopped for you and December seems a million years away - but I can't believe how fast that ticker is moving!
- I'm so happy baby is doing well! At 11 weeks, they really start to look like a baby, no? Did you get any good pictures?
- I've had 4BFNs and the all sucked. I can't imagine having them all back to back! I hope your doctor has some suggestions. Unfortunately, the suggestion might just be 'try again' - that's what we are stuck with.
- woohoo! I hope you are feeling good!
- lining sounds good! When do you start the progesterone? Have some fun in Serbia while you are there! I hope the airline found your bags!
- SnS this morning and I don't know what to think. Follicles look good (12mm lead and smaller ones on the R, 9mm lead and smaller ones on L) but my lining is 12.2mm! Wow! It was 4.5 after AF (with my first baseline) and then 9.2 with my second baseline 10 days later - which I thought was high, but doctor said is fine. I'm only on day 5 of stims! How thick will it get?
I'm waiting for blood test results and then calling doctor.
On my way to dinner with Rosie (she was in the car with me), the car in front of me stopped short -and I rear ended her. Turned out to be an 18 year old girl driving her mom's car and freaking out. Ugh. Now my car is in the garage. Luckily, I got a loaner, otherwise, I couldn't get to work, but it sucks.
When I got home, there was a note on my door that the gas company had come for an inspection, and since no one was home (they came at noon! Without arranging it first! WTF?!), they turned off our gas. Now we are fighting to get it back on. Sheesh.
Andd..... on top of everything - I'm sick now! My throat started hurting yesterday and now I have a full-on cold. Ugh. Not "really" sick, but feeling like crap.
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, estimated transfer 7/7
Leora (leorira11) - started stims June 10th
Dandme-FET June 13th!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you