- definitely a BFP! Wow - that's really really early. You didn't do a HCG booster shot or something? How many did you transfer? When is beta?
- I'm sorry about the truck. That sucks. One of the reasons we bought a Japanese car here in Israel (a Mazda) is because we heard nightmare stories about the cost of parts for American cars shipped abroad. Apparently the Japanese are better with the cost of parts. Truth be told - when I went for our first inspection test (when the car was 2 years old), the inspector asked me to open the hood and after TWO YEARS of daily driving, I had no idea how to pop the hood!
So I know really really NOTHING about cars!
- Isn't medical care in the USA the pits? Amazing how much better things are when going to the dentist is only a pain in the teeth and not also the wallet! Are you track for transfer? Starting progesterone today? As it was explained to me, you start the progesterone at fake "ovulation" day and then would transfer day 5 embyros 5 days later (it's always a bit confusing which days count, so either 4 or 5 or 6 days after starting the progesterone - never been clear to me!). 3 days of progesterone before a day 5 transfer sounds strange...
- I found out today (I really need to quit my FB addiction!) that someone else I know is pregnant with #2. Her #1 was concieved after we lost our first twins. I have another "friend" who just had her 3rd, and her first was due the same time as our first twins. I can't believe I'm not even pregnant again. UGH. I'm sorry.
- my ILs don't understand that if they call to ask how the cycle is going, and I wasn't thinking about it at that moment, just the conversation that everything is going fine can bring me down, because it makes me start thinking about it again. We keep telling them that we'll tell them news when we have news (like we told them we did a cycle and it sucked after we got our BFN last time). But they want to "be involved" and "help" - but we keep telling them there is nothing they can do.
And my signature can't get much longer -- hopefully I'll just add a pregnancy ticker, then a "baby's first birthday" ticker!
- too bad your vacation is over today - I hope your trip back is nice! Post some pictures on FB - I want to see!
- I'm glad your visit with your in-laws went well. We always find it so disruptive to have people in our house - even if we love them. I'm so excited that you start so soon!
Work called you at home on your day off? That sucks! Work has my cell phone number, which is fine, but no one ever calls me about work stuff (sometimes they'll call to say they are running late, can I make sure to be on time to open the office, or that we are out of milk, can I pick some up on my way in, etc). Someone here asked if I wanted them to set up my (personal) smartphone to get work emails - ummm... no thanks!
Sorry about your hair! Ugh - that sucks!
- hurray for starting estrace! When is your next check up to check the lining?
- check up this morning - still waiting for blood test results. I'm trying not to think too much about things. Lots of follicles, approx 10-12mm. Weird thing is my lining has gotten smaller (!) from 12 to 8mm. Weird. I'll ask my doctor, but try not to worry.
Oooooo - I just want to finish this already! Hopefully ER in about a week!
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20, start progesterone June 17th!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
Leora (leorira11) - started stims June 10th
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you