- welcome back! I hope the saline hyst goes well tomorrow! Let us know!
- I bought the dress, but it's being custom made (never had that done before! Not even for my own wedding!) so it'll only get here in early July. I hate waiting!
I think things are pretty flexible with what day you do your FET. Just trust your doctor and try to relax! I've had FETs anywhere from CD 19 to CD29 - depends on my lining, estrogen levels and doctor's availability!
- people are always telling me I'm strong - but I don't feel strong. Some days, I can barely get out of bed and function. But I think after what I've been through, just getting to work in the morning is being "strong". I'm so glad you enjoyed your 2 month break. DH really wants to take a break from everything (the IVF and adoption), but I just find that I can't.
How long do you down-reg? When do you expect AF?
- I find I gain more weight when I'm not working, because I have so much more 'grazing' time. I really try not to eat at my desk at work at all, which I think helps a lot! When I'm on a good dieting binge - I make the rule of no eating in front of a screen (computer, TV, etc) and that helps a lot!
- I'm sorry, but sometimes there just isn't an answer why perfectly good embryos didn't make a baby. Crazy that you have a 3yo half-brother! I thank goodness everyday that I don't have half-siblings - what a mess! I have some step-siblings, but I didn't grow up with them and barely know them. Switching from treatments to adoption is a huge step - and it sounds like maybe your husband is ready to start down that path too - but it's totally normal if you aren't yet.
- I'm glad to hear your grandmother is doing a bit better. Can you make the trip to visit, now that it's not as urgent?
- I know lots of teachers who look for summer work - you're not crazy! I would love to have summers off, but I also like having money all year round
Is your husband also off in the summer, or just you? Crazy that it's been a year since you started - time seems so slow and so fast at the same time, no? Feels like you've been doing this IVF crap forever, but also like it was just yesterday that was your first cycle...
- so glad things are going well!
- well - I got my u/s and blood test results, but RE didn't have time to talk and said to call him back at 3pm (45 min from now). I usually inject at 2pm, but he said it's fine to wait an extra hour.
I really really really really hope I get an all clear to trigger! GAH!
oh - and as if life wasn't interesting enough.... I tripped on a step in the office today and sprained my ankle. UGH.
a car accident, a cold and a sprained ankle all within a week? how "lucky" am I?
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20, start progesterone June 17th!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
Leora (leorira11) - started stims June 10th, ER June 12th
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you