- yay! Congrats! Can't wait for you to POAS!
- maybe you can give me some tips on taking a break if I get there... I don't want to rely on this working and I'm already trying to talk to David into an immediate FET...
- thank goodness the smear was normal! I don't know much about AMH, but I know lots of other people have written about that here. Would you consider donor eggs if your doctors suggested it? (Are donor eggs a possibility in Ireland?) I hope stimming goes well and it's not even an issue!
- 10 weeks! Hurray! Twin pregnancies will kick your butt - I'm sorry. Just try to remember that all the sickness and exhaustion will be worth it in just a few months!
- I don't know what to think. I've also always seen a BFP on a dry test a few days before on a fresh test. I definitely see the line on today's test. When is your beta? Can you call your doctor to get it sooner to help clear things up?
- I don't tan. At all. I go from sparkly white to bright lobster red
I'm glad you had a nice day off!
- August seems so far away - but at the same time, at work today I realized that there is only less than 10 days until July! How crazy is that!
- congrats on a healthy baby and team blue!
- good luck with your baseline on Monday!
- so nervous about tomorrow! I hope we get lots of good eggs - and that this time lots of them fertilize! I'm not sure if I'll get a fert report on Saturday (since everything is closed) or I'll have to wait until Sunday.
We'll be at my cousins' for the weekend - we are going straight from the hospital to their house (both are about 45 min from our house, in the same general direction). So I won't be at a computer until Saturday night - but I'll try to update from my phone tomorrow after ER!
Thanks to all my cheerleaders!
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Dys24 - FET middle of July, baseline and starting Lupron on June 25
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15, hopefully starting stims after baseline on June 25
Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! (POAS on Monday June 25)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you