first of all - a huge thanks!
to all my cheerleaders. It means so much to me to know y'all are rooting and praying for me
-any beta news?
- hurray on finally getting the official promotion! I'm sorry that all this question about moving is coming up just as you were supposed to start your cycle... the IVF Attain thing - I understand that if you start at one clinic, you can't switch - but what if you start at a different clinic? Does the IVF Attain thing follow up? Can you move it to a different clinic if you end up moving? I hope the interviews go great and DH gets a great job
- the black and blue marks are awful! I look like someone beat my stomach
- I hope things are going well with you!
- you *forgot* you had to start your Lupron? You are crazy!
Are you excited to schlep around needles and drugs and have to drop everything at injection time? This is the FUN part!
- you still taking Lupron? So weird! I've never heard of that!
(Kala) - how are you holding up? you know, the bed rest isn't necessarily mandatory - but I understand wanting to do everything possible to make those embryos stick!
- good luck today at your SnS - I hope you have a perfect lining!
- hurray! Isn't it great when they start to look a little like babies? I wouldn't worry too much about doing a CVS. Are you doing a Nuchal Translucency scan? Didn't you do PGD or something? So don't you already know the babies are chromosonally normal? How would a CVS help?
- we'll be transferring 1. I'm tempted to transfer 2, just because I can't stand the thought of a BFN - but we can NOT do twins again - so one at a time it is.
- congrats on Team Blue
- RE said he would call on day 3 (tomorrow) to discuss how the embryos were looking and if we wanted to transfer day 3 instead of day 5 - so no news today, but news tomorrow!
- feeling a little numb - not sure why.
I went to look up my past cycles - always we had the same number of embryos on day 3 as had fertilized - and usually about half made it to blast - so I would guess we'll get 3-4 blasts out of this.
We'll be transferring 1 embryo. I'm tempted to transfer 2, but both DH and my RE refuse.
I get another update tomorrow (day 3) and hopefully we'll be on track for a transfer on Wednesday!
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Dys24 - FET middle of July, baseline and starting Lupron on June 25
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15, hopefully starting stims after baseline on June 25
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th = 19 eggs, 8 fertilized. Hopefully day 5 transfer on June 27
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! (POAS on Monday June 25)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you