- I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I'm glad you got the chance to say good bye at the funeral.
- so weird that AF didn't show up, but doesn't that sometimes happen on Lurpon?
- do they have any suggestions for making the lining thicker? Increasing the dose of estrogen? I know some people have better luck on estrogen injections instead of oral pills. You can also take the oral pills vaginally, which can help. I'm sorry you are delayed, but it shouldn't affect your odds. Your nurse is right - this cycle is medicated, so your "normal" cycle doesn't matter. You won't get AF again unless you stop the meds!
- this time was average for me (15-18 eggs usually, and about 6-8 fertilize) -- the last time was the fluke! Adoption here is 7 years too... we've been "on the list" for 2.5... are you "on the list" at all? So nice that you dreamt about your baby. I find it hard to not know what sexes the 2 babies I lost in the first trimester were. I've been thinking of arbitrarilly making one a boy and one a girl - just so I can picture them better. Ava Grace is a beautiful name. Heather told me that they write letters to Aimee and "send them to heaven" by tying them to helium balloons and setting them free.
- Amanda did a mixed DE and her egg cycle - and she's pregnant! Hopefully it'll work for you too! If you get pregnant, will you want to do genetic testing on the baby to see if it was yours or the donors? I know it doesn't matter at all - but it could be important in terms of medical history for the child. Phillies game? Where do you live? I'll be in NYC and Pittsburgh in August (if I'm not pregnant!)
- are you on drugs for the sickness? I have HG (hyperemsis gravidarum - look it up!) when pregnant - and I lose weight like crazy and can't keep down even some plain water. I need IV fluids and sugars - and I take Zofran. Tell your doctor you are so sick! It's not normal!
- so exciting to have an appt, no? What will you be discussing? A new fresh IVF cycle? I'm always terrified, but always want to do it, so I understand.
- I can't believe it's been a year since you cycled. That's crazy how much has happened in a year. How's the job search going? What about taking a 'stupider' job for now? I'm in a job in a totally different field, waaaay below my skills/abilities, but I like it because it's so low stress. You are in a cooking magazine! SOOOOO COOOL! I love cooking magazines. I would ask for a copy, but surely it's in Greek and I don't read Greek! Take a picture of it and post it!
- I love the ticker!
so glad things are going so well. 2nd trimester means your odds of taking this baby home at the end is more than 99%!
- I had shortness of breath and heart palpitations when I was pregnant. Turns out I was severely dehydrated and didn't realize. Whenever that happens - go to the doctor! Feel good - you are almost at the end!
- how many days past transfer are you? Still early, but I know it's disappointing... Happy birthday to your daughter!
Thanks to all my crashers!
I'll find out tomorrow if we got to freeze any.
I'm concerned that this clinic/lab is supposed to be better than my last one, but we had such better results at the last clinic. I don't really want to switch again, since I love my doctor and the new clinic. But why the bad results? let's say last time was a fluke - but this time?
Rosie also switched to this clinic and she said maybe they have higher standards for freezing embryos - and that's why neither of us had frosties even though we'dhad at previous clinics. Could be. I've never had a FET work (well, once, but it was an early miscarriage nightmare)
I'm not feeling optimistic, but whatever. Embryo doesn't care. It'll work or not no matter how I feel!
I'm thinking that if this fails, maybe we can squeeze in a FET before my trip on Aug 3, if my RE is okay with that. If no frosties, we have to wait until I get back, but that's fine. I don't really want to cycle June/August - since TWICE I've done that and had April due dates. I prefer a March or May due date over April....
POAS in a week and beta next Thursday (should be Friday, but labs are closed Fri/Sat, so he is letting me do Thursday instead of waiting until Sunday!)
Sorry I've been so absent! Work is crazy at the end of the month!
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Dys24 - FET middle of July, baseline and starting Lupron on June 25
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012, RE appt July 12
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15, hopefully starting stims after baseline on June 25
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! (POAS on Monday June 25 - BFN
hopefully too early!)
Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th = 19 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 embryo at day 4 on 6/26 - beta on 7/5!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250
We love you and are always here for you