- how many did you transfer? Congrats on triplets - but that's pretty scary, no? Another woman here is carrying triplets - she is about 33 weeks and doing great - so it can be okay!
- That sucks! I'm sorry! Why did they need you to ovulate? I'm PCO and don't ovulate at all on my own, so I've never taken Lupron (no 'regular cycle' to suppress) - why do they want you to ovulate? Did the us/bw show you are close to ovulating at least? Good luck tomorrow!
- that's so interesting about a 'cold uterus'. I saw a TCM/accupuncurist for a while - it's very interesting stuff.
- that's so great that the social workers want to meet with you! Good luck! It's so scary though, no? That they are coming to judge your life? There are two "red flags" in our file (1) we both take antidpressants, which is considered a "mental health issue" and (2) I suffered physical abuse from my dad when I was a kid (the number one indicator of whether or not someone will abuse their own kids is if they were abused. It's very hereditary, and that scares me, but I'm reassured by knowing that because it scares me so much, I'll never be even a little violent with my kids). We don't think taht EITHER of those things makes us "unfit" parents.... we cleaned EVERYTHING before they came over - and in the end, she didn't even care! We sat and talked at the dining room table, and then when we were done, she got up to leave. We said "oh, you don't want to see the rest of the apartment?" We had cleaned under the bed, behind the doors, windows, closets, etc! So she peeked around and said "looks nice!" (I guess she could tell from our dining/living room that we take care of our house)
- any plans for changing this next cycle? You seem to be GETTING pregnant with the IVF -- now you have to STAY pregnant! Fingers crossed for you! Will you start the BCP now?
- I'm sorry you are so sick. I know you are happy - but miserable at the same time -- been there, done that! And whenever I would complain about being so sick (which is NOT a normal woman's experience), people would say "but you wanted to get pregnant so badly"... yeah, I know. But being sick is still miserable! People have a hard time understanding that, YES, we have worked so hard to get pregnant/have kids, but there are still unpleasant parts! I'm not "looking forward" to waking up in the middle of the night with an infant, but I would kill for that chance! Kind of a weird thing.
- I can't find out if any got frozen until Sunday. Oh well.
Just plodding along. 2dp4dt... 5 days until POAS.
Kynlee- on estrace for FET approx June 29th
Dys24 - FET middle of July, follow-up baseline on June 29
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012, RE appt July 12
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started BCP
Madame X - started Lupron June 5th, started estrace 6/17, estimated transfer 7/7
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15, hopefully starting stims after baseline on June 25
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! (POAS on Monday June 25 - BFN
hopefully too early!)
Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th = 19 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 embryo at day 4 on 6/26 - beta on 7/5!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250 - u/s THREE heartbeats!
We love you and are always here for you