Drat, hit submit by mistake!!
Julia: oh my dear im sorry, you must be up the wall. Im praying hard for you that tomorrows tests will give you better news. I also have skype on, I'll be out between 8 and 9 (irish time) but other than that I'll be here and can skype x
Tortilla chip: hey, that's good news
Leora: lol, you dumpster-dived?! You could always tell your mum what you know in terms of the tests?
Waiting kay: how was your scan?
Christy: 7 hours for a 30 minute interview?!
Madam x: 16 is just fantastic. You must be delighted?
Afm: went for social worker/adoption meeting. So, despite having three independent reports on dh's MS which were all positive and recommended that he would be fine to parent, the bloody medical officer says he doesn't think so because of the 'uncertain nature' ' of his relapsing-remitting MS. The adoption agency have told us that he wants another opinion and wants the overall adoption board to make that decision - but they dont have a medical officer at the moment!! Its ridiculous!! But on the plus side the adoption agency are suggesting we do the assessment which takes place over 8 meetings, then they will write up their report as to whether or not they think we are ok or not to adopt. If its positive (which they have said it may not be due to ken's illness) then we might have stronger grounds to appeal if the board turn us down. So first meeting is Monday, then social worker is on holidays, then they meet me on aug 9 for an individual meeting then ken on the 16th for his. After that we will schedule the remaining 5 meetings. I've said we will be on hold for two weeks beginning aug 20 as im scheduled for transfer sometime that week!!!! The timing of all this is crazy. They are really concerned the process will be too stressful for Ken.
So that's my news!!
Kynlee: oh the very best of luck tomorrow
Ivf # 1 aug 2011 bfp. M/C 9 weeks
Ivf # 2 Mar 2012, beta Apr 12: Bfn
Ivf # 3 Aug 2012, another heart breaking bfn
Ivf # 4 Feb 2012