- so glad that Samuel is looking good on the u/s!
- I would let them know that the secretary was rude. I always try to remember that everyone is a person, and sometimes people are just having bad days (I feel bad for clients who catch me on the phone immediately after a BFN call!). But I would mention it to your RE that you couldn't get an answer when you needed it.
- I'm just always looking for a way easier than the IVF - but I guess it doesn't exist!
Oh well... Hurray! That is a great percentage fertilized! How many will you transfer? Transfer on Friday the 13th, huh? Feeling lucky?
- trying not to obsess about the pee sticks - but I'll probably keep doing it!
- my clinic doesn't do it, but I would find it maddening to do blood work and NOT an early beta! Are you taking progesterone vaginally or in injections? I hear that can greatly affect how much shows up in blood work.
- I've never had any signs either way - so fingers crossed for you! Just one more night until you know!
- so... if DH has to do his sample while you aren't in surgery... do you get to help?
- thanks so much for your reassurance!
- spa day sounds awesome! I'm not allowed to do my massages while waiting to see what happens (massage therapist says after we see a hb, we can start up with prenatal massages, but for now, nothing!). I miss it!
- if ONLY wanting it would make it happen, no? Thanks honey!
- I saw your other post. Really, I've wanted to wait until 12pdER to POAS, but usually start earlier...
- I hope you don't overstim again! Are you with the same doctor?
- I used to have brain MRIs as a kid (my mom enrolled me a study for gifted kids - they did 6 brain MRIs between the ages of 6-12 plus IQ tests and other things). Sooooooo boring! Good luck at the RE today! What do you want to hear?
- feeling queasy. Really queasy. Hopefully a good sign.....
Dys24 - FET end of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Amy (Jayne321) - August 2012
Patircia (Ninde) start down-reg on July 21, baseline Aug 8th
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012, RE appt July 12
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August! - Donor got AF!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Pocos - started Lupron
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started stims July 4
WaitingKay - ER on July 9th! 19 eggs! 14 embryos!
Tiger04 - ER on July 10th! 9 eggs! 7 fert! transfer on 7/13
Kynlee- started PIO, FET on July 4th! beta Friday 7/13
Madame X - donor ER July 2- two day 5 embryos transferred 7/7
TortillaChip - ER July 8 - 6 eggs! - 4 embryos! Transferred on 7/10, beta 7/21 (but POAS before that!)
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
*ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250 - u/s THREE heartbeats!
*Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! BFP on HPT! Beta on July 2nd = 380, beta #2 = 1495, u/s on July 16th
*Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th, beta 9dp4dt = 29, beta #2 12dp4dt= 73 beta #3 15dp4dt= 300!
We love you and are always here for you