I called my RE to discuss my u/s results from yesterday. He had already seen them (since he's the referring doctor, the results are emailed to him too). He's really happy for us and wishes us all the best. He said I should keep in touch with how things work out, and bring the baby to meet him a few months.
He's such a nice, decent guy - thank goodness. Now I have to find an OB I like! Bigger challenge
I have an appt on Monday with a new high risk OB and an u/s a week from Friday.
- Good luck today at ER! I'm stalking for an update!
- hurray for being on track to start! I hope this is *the one* for you!
- didn't you also have an u/s yesterday? How did it go?
- I'm so sorry for your BFN. That sucks so much. I'm sorry.
- congrats on telling your family! That's so much fun, no? How far along will you be for your u/s next week?
- betas look awesome! Can't wait for your u/s results!
- so happy to see you so far along and doing so well! I can't believe you can keep the sex of the baby secret for so long! We walked out of the u/s room and I immediately called my mom to tell her when we found out that our last pregnancy was 2 boys