first and foremost -
Happy Passover from the Holy Land!
And to those who celebrate -
That is a great great great beta! Have you POAS to see the beautiful second line yet? How many dpt are you?
- I'm so sorry.
Sometimes there are just no answers. I've had 3 BFNs and each one is so hard. People can never understand how hard it is to hear that a cycle failed, but we know that we poured every ounce of energy, patience and love into that cycle - and when it fails, it's absolutely crushing. I hope your RE has some suggestions of what to do next. My old clinic used to make me wait a cycle in between a fresh and a FET - but my new RE says I don't have to wait between fresh and FET (I only have to wait between fresh and fresh).
- ugh. I'm so sorry you are feeling crappy. Any idea what's causing the hives? MS sucks.
- no idea about the bleeding - I've only had bleeding once during a 2ww and it was BFN, but that doesn't mean anything for you. Just a few more days until your beta!
- hurray! They can do the PGS and a transfer in the same month? I thought that because the results from the PGS took a while to come back that they biopsied the embryos and then froze them, since they wouldn't have results soon enough to transfer them fresh. Interesting. In any case - 6 embryos from 11 eggs is great! I know this wait is agonizing - but hopefully Wednesday will come with good news of lots of good embryos to choose from!
- how are you?
- November? Wow. I didn't realize you had such a long wait. I'm sorry.
- well, I survived another Passover Seder. Long story, but we didn't go to my in-laws, we went to friends instead.
Passover is really hard. Both my first set of twins and my third little one were all due on Passover. Last year, I was 12 weeks pregnant with my boys. I can't believe that Passover has come around again and we still have empty arms.
There is a line in the Passover seder - one of the praises we said to God - that he "brings the barren woman home, the mother of many sons, Hallelujah". I always cry for that one.
The Passover seder is all about re-telling the story of Exudos for the children - to pass on the story. So much of the liturgy refers to 'tell your children'... and we don't have any and don't know if we ever will. It's so painful.
In other news - just 3 more BCP to take, and one of them is tonight! As of Tuesday, I'll be off the meds and waiting for AF. I hope the (b)witch comes on time - so I can start my stims next Sunday or Monday!
Part of me is so hopeful. I can't help the planning (ie - if this works, I'll get my BFP on Mother's Day, I'll be due in Jan, I'll need to have my cerclage around the beginning of July, by my birthday I'll be wearing maternity clothes, I'll be big and huge for my BIL's wedding (he is planning on proposing to his GF in the next few days)). D thinks it's crazy and obsessive, but I can't help it. I always figure out what my due date will be -- I still remember my potential due dates from my BFN cycles. Am I nuts?
watch that ticker go down to less than a week! whooooohoooo!