- what I always tell people is that I have the WORST pregnancy symptoms - I suffer from HG, which is constant vomiting while pregnant. And that never starts before 5.5 weeks. Any 'symptoms' during the 2ww can be from being pregnant, or not being pregnant. No way to tell! Good luck! Beta is tomorrow!
- even if something happens (which I hope it won't) - it would NEVER be your fault. It is NEVER the woman's fault for miscarrying (unless she is doing crazy stuff like sky diving or whatever). I'm sorry you fault with your husband, but don't feel guilty about it! I'm so happy that the baby is still doing well.
- people always disregard sex as important in life, because it seems so superficial, but sex is super super critical in a relationship. I'm sorry that it's been like this. I hope you can find a therapist who specializes in MS or something similar. -- What's your IVF timeline? I know you met with your RE and talked about doing another cycle. How long will it take for you to start?
- so sorry about the SCH. There are definitely happy endings with SCH - just take it easy.
- thanks hon! Good luck with the job search. It sucks, I know. We have unexplained MFI - no reason, but my DH makes almost no sperm. It doesn't make sense and it makes me so angry sometimes. Scream and throw things - it'll make you feel better, but I'm sorry there aren't any solutions.
- that birthday list is awesome. I'm so sorry that you were crying. Did you send the letter to your boss, or just write it? Feel better today.
- my husband is from Northern California originally, and he can't believe I've never seen the Pacific Ocean, or Yellowstone park, or the redwood trees - he wants to go out there. But it ssoooooo far and expensive. I would rather go to Athens or Rome or Madrid!
- when do you get to start your FET?
- I'm dreaming of a VBAC, but with emergency preemie c-sections, the VBAC rate ain't so good, especially if I deliver prematurely again. C-section recovery sucks, but if that's what it takes, I'll do it again! I hope you get a great VBAC
- are you 100% sure you can't get pregnant on your own? Becuase doing a endo biopsy 7dpo will DEFINITELY make sure you don't get pregnant this cycle. I'm excited for your to start your FET!
- wow! 19 weeks already! Halfway there (or less)!
- any news on your pregnancy tests?
- welcome back! I'm so glad to hear things are going so great in your cycle!
- not such great news. The u/s this morning was great -- 4 measurable follicles all around 10mm. I thought that was great. But the blood work wasn't so great. My e2 dropped from 305 to 289. I asked my doctor what that means and he says it means we don't know what's happening. I continue the Menopur (upping from 2 vials to 2.5 vials) and go again on Friday.
I did some "google"ing and e2 dropping is NOT a good sign. It means the follicles are empty or the eggs are no good. I really hope this is a blip and things go on fine --- I'm terrified of getting this cycle cancelled. I'm trying to hold onto hope that the drop was slight and the follicles look good....
Cyn - FET in May
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- July 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th
HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
We love you and are always here for you