- wow! How far is your clinic? No where closer to do SnS? I have one hour drive to the hospital, but a clinic about 10 min from my house, so I only have to drive out for ER and ET! Your day sounds crazy! Today I did - gym at 6, clinic at 7 and work at 8m and it was nuts! I think on clinic days, I'll have to go to the gym after work (which I usually don't like - more crowded and I have less energy). -- May really did fly by! I'm sorry AF came, but does this mean you start your BCP for your IVF? Or next cycle?
- remember that "only one" is a blessing -- I know everyone wants a "buy one, get one free" IVF cycle, but twin pregnancies are really complicated and high risk. Your u/s looks perfect for gestational age. I hope you see a great heartbeat on Wednesday!
- my DH has an orthodontist appt next week and hopefully he'll be getting his braces off! It'll be one whole year of metal mouth, so we're hoping. It'll either be this month or next, but hopefully this!
- they make you wait 3 months, even when age is a factor? Wow that sucks. I was so sorry to hear your sad news. Big big big hugs. Loss after IVF sucks so bad.
- living here is really different, but really the same (if that makes sense!) I wake up and go to work like everyone else in the world, but on the way, I deal with sand storms
So glad your in laws are gone!
- huge huge congrats! I had heavy heavy heavy bleeding on the day of my 6.5 week u/s, when we saw our boys' hbs for the first time. I thought I had definitely lost them, and was probably going to bleed to death. The bleeding stopped after a few hours and everything was fine. Relax, and try to stay off your feet. When do you have an u/s to check the babies again?
- what do you do? Catering? My mom is a caterer too! I hope feel better and had a great, though exhausting, weekend!
- hurray! 10 weeks is a great milestone! I'm so happy for you!
- I hate hate hate when people spoil things, especially on FB. That sucks. I hope I did the spoiler thing good enough that no one saw what they didn't want to see! So... Ireland came in pretty close to last in Eurovision, huh?
Those two guys are nuts!
How are you still sick? This is insane!
- baseline was great, and I start stims today! 225 Puregon and go back on Thursday for SnS (which seems really soon -- when do you usually have your first SnS? I'll only take 3 doses before my SnS... but the clinic is closed Fri/Sat and I guess Sunday is too far away...)
Of course, I hate hate HATE HATE HATE this crap - but I'm so excited for another chance to maybe get pregnant, and maybe have a baby.
Next social worker visit is Tuesday night -- and the house is still pretty clean!
Kynlee-FET approx June 4th 2012
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16
Cyn - FET in May - on Lupron, AF arrived 5/15
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Georgia22 summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Leora (leorira11) - start stims 5/28
KrysE - FET - beta 5/27
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats!
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs!
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! next beta 5/23 = 4038! u/s = gestational sac and fetal pole!
We love you and are always here for you