- I've done both Menopur and Puregon - the Puregon is easier since it's just a pen. Mixing the Menopur is annoying but not hard. If you are worried about doing it right (and I was), ask to come in the first day and have a nurse show you (alternatively, if you have any nurse friends, they can easily show you). The adoption thing is ridiculous. I know that they give people with chronic illnesses issues (I know someone with Type I diabetes who had a hell of a time adopting). They denied us originally for taking anti-depressants! It's ridiculous. I hope you get that worked out.
- I've done this 5 times now with stimming - and I've never felt the same way twice! Some cycles I'm super bloated, others I'm not. I think the bloat has more to do with water retention and hormone levels than actually follicle size.
- don't laugh - but I'm considering SWITCHING to PIO instead of the suppositories. I hate hate hate the mess in my pants all day - plus I get really irritated from them (urinary symptoms and such). Maybe I'll ask about that cream! -- GOOD LUCK TODAY!
- WOW! 50 eggs? That's crazy! I hope she's okay (no OHSS). And you were worried about her follicle count
Aiming for a day 5 transfer?
- I'm sorry you are feeling lukewarm (or even cold) about moving. How does DH feel about moving to Alabama? That interview sounds good! I hope you at least had fun on your 7 hour road trip!
- CONGRATS! How many days past transfer were you? Day 3 or 5 transfer? 12dp?dt?
- so glad to hear little boy is okay! That is scary. Are you thinking about doing an amnio to 100% rule everything out?
- so sorry to hear about your uncle.
- 6 follicles is good. Remember - as much as we all want 50 like MadameX - it only takes one! How big are yours? Any idea when ER will be?
- yay! I hope stimming goes easy and fast!
- have a great vacation!
- weird but you aren't the first one to get locked out of this website! Welcome back!
- family night dinner tonight -- I think I'll distract from the wedding talk by announcing I'm pregnant
As for telling so soon -- I understand the reasons to wait. But I'm so open and need support, so if something happens (God forbid!), I'll want everyone to know I miscarried. So I'd rather share good news when I have it, even if later I have to share bad news. Last time, we had told our parents we were pregnant, but no one else. I posted on FB that I had miscarried again. I wish I had posted that I was pregnant, so that it wasn't ONLY bad news to share.
The plan is to tell family now - and tell everyone after seeing the hb at 6.5 weeks or so.
GAH! I can't believe this is happening again!
Kynlee- started PIO, FET on July 4th!
Dys24 - FET middle of July, follow-up baseline on June 29
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Christy (Sunshine1576)- tentatively starting BCP on June 25, estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) start down-reg on July 21, baseline Aug 8th
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012, RE appt July 12
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Madame X - estimated transfer 7/7 - donor ER July 2- 25 eggs! 16 fertilized!
WaitingKay - started Lupron 6/15, hopefully starting stims after baseline on June 25
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Pocos - started Lupron
TortillaChip - estimated ER July 8
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started stims July 4
Dandme-FET June 13th! - BFP on HPT at 3dp5dt!
Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th Transferred 1 embryo at day 4 on 6/26 - beta on 7/5! BFP on HPT!
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
*ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250 - u/s THREE heartbeats!
*Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! BFP on HPT! Beta on July 2nd = 380
We love you and are always here for you