- 18 weeks - sooo exciting! And so great that little Samuel has a name and you can feel him moving!
- just try to relax. Cramping can be a sign either way. Friday is so soon!
- so the plan is a hold for now? Sucks that you can't start the Shared Risk program and then continue it somewhere else if you move. Can you do a long-distance commute to the clinic (if you have to move)? ie, do monitoring where you live, but do the ER/ET at the clinic with the Attain program? This whole thing sucks, and it's no one's fault....
- welcome back with your old sc!
Indoor pools are great - enjoy the swimming and your 'not too hot weather'!
cia - I struggle a lot with weight too. Have you been tested for PCO/insulin resistance? I'm PCO and insulin resistant - makes it really hard to lose weight even when I'm working really hard. I've been told I should probably start Metformin when I finish the IVF. -- FOOT AND MOUTH?! Are you really a horse? Sheesh! Why are you always sick? That's so crazy! It's a virus, right? So nothing you can do but wait it out? Where are you picking up this stuff?
- yeah, I have a crazy memory
We are considering moving from IVF/ICSI to dsIUI -- the IUIs are easier, no? Donor Sperm is a big issue here in Israel (the religious right have gotten it super regulated - so stupid), but we have a meeting with the sperm bank in September. I have ER on Friday and it was great to have the weekend to relax after. Why a 3 day transfer? Do you want to try for a day 5 transfer?
- Monday is soon! less than a week! I'm a super wuss and always succumb to POAS... good luck!
will you transfer all 4 embryos? Congrats, btw!
- hurray for AF arriving! I hope your baseline goes great!
- I had 19 eggs this time! That's great! I hear you on not getting too excited because there still hasn't been a 'take home baby'... I'm working on pregnancy #5 now. The whole 'process' sucks. I'm sorry. Sometimes I wish I was the only person going through this type of crap, because I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. <big hugs>
- just trying to stay calm until we know more. Scheduling lots of dates with girlfriends as well as dates with D.
Dys24 - FET end of July
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF in Spring 2013
Amy (Jayne321) - August 2012
Patircia (Ninde) start down-reg on July 21, baseline Aug 8th
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012, RE appt July 12
Georgia22 summer 2012
LauraN - DE cycle summer 2012, hopeful ER in early August!
Chris (to_have_fun08) - transfer week of July 16 - start Lupron June 24
Pocos - started Lupron
Lori (AlwaysAngel) - started stims July 4
TortillaChip - ER July 8 - 6 eggs! - 4 embryos! ET July 10th
WaitingKay - ER on July 9th! 19 eggs!
Tiger04 - ER on July 10th!
Kynlee- started PIO, FET on July 4th! beta Friday 7/13
Madame X - donor ER July 2- two embryos transferred 7/7
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s = 1 heartbeat!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27 = 1260, U/s in 2 weeks
*HopeThisWorksM- beta 4/25 = 238! beta 4/27 = 588, beta 5/2 = 5700! u/s 5/11 = 2 heartbeats! - but now only 1
*Lauren- FET 5/3 - +HPT. Beta =474! Beta#2 - more than doubled! u/s on 5/18= 1 sac, next u/s 5/26 = 2 hbs! u/s 6/7
*Amanda1979- ER 5/1 - ET x 3 - beta 5/14 (10dp4dt) = 100! beta 2 on 5/17 = 234! u/s 5/30 = heartbeat!
*ks_fofo - BFP! Beta = 250 - u/s THREE heartbeats!
*Sarah (Kala 0704) - FET on June 20th! BFP on HPT! Beta on July 2nd = 380, beta #2 = 1495, u/s on July 16th
*Leora (leorira11) - ER June 12th, beta 9dp4dt = 29, beta #2 12dp4dt= 73
We love you and are always here for you