hi everyone -
- Happy Birthday honey!! I also spent my birthday in the middle of the 2ww crazies, try really hard to do something fun today, ok? I've heard of some women having no symptoms at all, and are bfp, so dont read anything into that. i hope you had fun at the Beach Boys show and it sounds like you've been doing an awesome job of keeping busy and keeping sane.. well as sane as the 2ww can be. I'm holding out so much for you beta Friday. The last few days are the worst, but you can do this honey! Just a few more days, ok? thinking of you..
- How have you been doing honey? Its feeling like its so far away until we cycle, doesnt it? I know its just a temporary feeling but I have no patience, lol. If I ever stopped to really put thought into cycling I think i'd lose my nerve and talk myself out of it. But now with the last of the adopted embies, at least it will end the madness of repeated trying, you know? Now if it would only be the answer I want so badly.. Ahh, yes, even when not cycling yet this ivf business still has hold of my almost every thought, lol.
- I'm sorry to hear about whats going on at your company. Nothing like adding loads of uneccessary stress right before trying again, right? ugh. Yippee for starting Lupron ( cant believe I just said that!) Boy we old timers are a strange bunch, arent we? haha. I have all faith that you'll have a sibling for Jake whether you're stressing at work or not. I wont tell you not to stress, cause you wouldnt listen anyway, but try ok? it sounds like you wont have a clear answer as to whats going on for awhile anyway so may as well leave it be for now. I'm excited for your cycle and hoping that Lupron doesnt give you those awful headaches! I only had to use it for 2 attempts, but boy it didnt agree with me! I was biting Chris's head off every day. I guess thats one good thing about being DOR, right? haha, I'm already over suppressed, lol. Wishing you an easy cycle - xoxo
- That sounds like a good plan. I've heard that going from 1 child to 2 changes alot and turns the house schedule upside down for a bit, but I imagine that going from 2 to 3 isnt all that much different. I'm hoping to be able to know what I'm talking about soon though, lol.
- I agree with everyone, I'm sure tomorrow's line will be a happy sight!
- I'm waiting.. just waiting. I know they said " a few weeks" for the immune test results, but I want to know!! Hee hee, yes, I have no patience at all anymore
Much love and luck to us all! - xoxo