IVF-Infertility.com home

***Ghost*** lining question

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

***Ghost*** lining question

Postby x0Heather0x » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 am

Ghost,

Im on cycle day 26 of FET and Ive been on Estrogen ( 1 by mouth twice a day, vag 1@ 3 times a day, and the patch that I change out every other day), Ive had 3 lining checks in the 26 days on all this estrogen and my lining has been faithful at 7 at every check. My dr says that I can be on estrogen and still do an FET up to 45 days. Ive never had any issues with lining before so I want to cancel. Dr says that even though my lining remains at 7 that he's going to check my estrogen level next week( never checked once the past 26 days) on day 32 and if its good then we will transfer anyways, can you explain or answer how this could work? Im ready to pull the plug and just wait until next month. Your opinion or how your clinic would handle this??

Thanks ahead of time!! Im sooooo frustrated!!

Heather
Me- Heather 38 PCOS, borderline Type 2 diabetes
DH- Dave 43 low count
July 2009 IVF 1 BFP due April 2010 (DD 26 weeks, 1/12/10-05-29-10) I miss you Aimee
Dec 2010- FET BFN
April 2011 IVF 2- BFN
April 2012 FET
x0Heather0x
Regular
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Re: ***Ghost*** lining question

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm

x0Heather0x wrote:Ghost,

Im on cycle day 26 of FET and Ive been on Estrogen ( 1 by mouth twice a day, vag 1@ 3 times a day, and the patch that I change out every other day), Ive had 3 lining checks in the 26 days on all this estrogen and my lining has been faithful at 7 at every check. My dr says that I can be on estrogen and still do an FET up to 45 days. Ive never had any issues with lining before so I want to cancel. Dr says that even though my lining remains at 7 that he's going to check my estrogen level next week( never checked once the past 26 days) on day 32 and if its good then we will transfer anyways, can you explain or answer how this could work? Im ready to pull the plug and just wait until next month. Your opinion or how your clinic would handle this??

Thanks ahead of time!! Im sooooo frustrated!!

Heather


Our docs sometimes proceed with 7mm endometrium in FET.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm


Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests