IVF-Infertility.com home

Loosing Hope (Yet Again) need some guidance!!

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Loosing Hope (Yet Again) need some guidance!!

Postby tiredofpain » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:11 pm

I have been through so much this year. Mu husband and I went through IVF #1 and had a BFP, ended in miscarriage in June 2015. We had IVF#2 and had a BFP, ended in 2 emergency surgeries for ruptured twin ectopic pregnancies (one on my left ovary and one on the lining of my stomach). IVF 2 loss happened the night of the wake for my brother in law. Through the two surgeries, they removed my fallopian tubes and some endometriosis, then did a D&C.

I was told that I am now in the best position for IVF to work. IVF 3 is a FET and we had the transfer at 1:30 last Tuesday, December 15, 2015. I know some people are against POAS, however with my last cycles, I got positives on 5dpt5dt.

This third cycle, we did the FET and had 2 embryos (hatching)transferred. Today, I am now 7dpt5dt (as of 1:30 pm CST). I just did a HPT and it was NEG (BFN). I am devastated as this was the only thing I had left to look forward to.

Is all hope lost?? :cry: :cry:
tiredofpain

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)