IVF-Infertility.com home

Looking to go for IVF

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Re: Looking to go for IVF

Postby Emily_rose » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:38 am

During IVF, mature eggs are collected from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Then the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted in your uterus. One cycle of IVF takes about two weeks. It is a very effective method to treat infertility. IVF is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology. The procedure can be done using your own eggs and your partner's sperm. Or IVF may involve eggs, sperm or embryos from a known or anonymous donor. The probability of success with IVF treatments depends upon a number of factors like the age of the woman, the cause of infertility, the quality of eggs retrieved and the quality of the semen. In general, the success rate is near-about 41-30% for age group of 35-39. It decrease with increase in age or it may take more attempts. But IVF proves to be very effective to treat infertility. I found Ukraine is the best palace to undergo IVF. I tell you this from my personal experience. Feel free to know more about this. Hope it helps you. Good Luck.
Emily_rose

Previous

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)