IVF-Infertility.com home

What should we do now?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

What should we do now?

Postby erikapaul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 am

"Help please,
Hi, I just want to ask something. First, we tried very hard for my conception process. Then we find out that there is a good chance that it might never happen to us naturally. We chose the way of doing IVF treatment. They took my eggs. Try them and I took all of the precautions. I took proper diet. I took some sessions of acupuncture too. but I don't know what is this that my eggs don't work for us. Now doctors are saying that it only happens for us with donor eggs. We found a donor and going to start a process. What should we do now?? Any help would've been nice to us.
"
erikapaul

Re: What should we do now?

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:01 am

erikapaul wrote:"Help please,
Hi, I just want to ask something. First, we tried very hard for my conception process. Then we find out that there is a good chance that it might never happen to us naturally. We chose the way of doing IVF treatment. They took my eggs. Try them and I took all of the precautions. I took proper diet. I took some sessions of acupuncture too. but I don't know what is this that my eggs don't work for us. Now doctors are saying that it only happens for us with donor eggs. We found a donor and going to start a process. What should we do now?? Any help would've been nice to us.
"

How do they know you need donor eggs?
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: What should we do now?

Postby rainymood » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 pm

you would find tons of info on eggdonationfriends. com Hope this helps x
rainymood

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)