IVF-Infertility.com home

What should we do now?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

What should we do now?

Postby erikapaul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 am

"Help please,
Hi, I just want to ask something. First, we tried very hard for my conception process. Then we find out that there is a good chance that it might never happen to us naturally. We chose the way of doing IVF treatment. They took my eggs. Try them and I took all of the precautions. I took proper diet. I took some sessions of acupuncture too. but I don't know what is this that my eggs don't work for us. Now doctors are saying that it only happens for us with donor eggs. We found a donor and going to start a process. What should we do now?? Any help would've been nice to us.
"
erikapaul

Re: What should we do now?

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:01 am

erikapaul wrote:"Help please,
Hi, I just want to ask something. First, we tried very hard for my conception process. Then we find out that there is a good chance that it might never happen to us naturally. We chose the way of doing IVF treatment. They took my eggs. Try them and I took all of the precautions. I took proper diet. I took some sessions of acupuncture too. but I don't know what is this that my eggs don't work for us. Now doctors are saying that it only happens for us with donor eggs. We found a donor and going to start a process. What should we do now?? Any help would've been nice to us.
"

How do they know you need donor eggs?
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: What should we do now?

Postby rainymood » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 pm

you would find tons of info on eggdonationfriends. com Hope this helps x
rainymood

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)