IVF-Infertility.com home

10days after embryo transfer

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in IVF and embryo transfer including frozen embryo transfer.

Postby LisaB75 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:16 pm

I had Egg Retrieval on 3/30, then two blastocysts transferred on 4/4, and my scheduled blood test was on 4/13. I didn't take an HPT until 4/12 and it was positive. It was the test that measures level of 25 or more. The next morning, I took 2 more HPTs, one that measures 25 and one that measures 50. They were both +. Then when I went in for my blood the level came back at 109 (this was on 4/13 which was 14 days post-ovulation; 9 days post transfer.) Everyone's levels are different so it's hard to say if an HPT would come up positive that early for everyone. I have read about a lot of people on this site who have had a neg. HPT, then gone on to get a positive in the bloodwork.

I am sure your clinic has reasons for doing things the way they do.

So how are you feeling? Did that abdominal pain go away? Are you having any symptoms?
Lisa B
Blocked Tubes
First IVF cycle Mar/Apr 06 - BFP!! DD born December 2006.
Left tube removed 2007
Ectopic Pregancy naturally in June 2008
Right tube removed 2009
Round 2 IVF - Oct/Nov 2010 - BFP!!!
LisaB75
Regular

No symptom feeling normal

Postby SASA » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:40 am

It's the 8th day after ET.
The abdomenal discomfort has disappeared. It appears that the bloating has subsided 80%. I do not have any pregnancy symptom.
Neither do I have any of my usual pre-af symptoms. May be it is due to the effect of Cyclogest Progesteron (precribed to me) which is usually used to treat premenstrual syndrome.
May not be a good sign. :roll: I shall try to take it easy. :) Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
:wink:

Still need your prayer! Thank you in advance! :)
Sasa
Me 41 Husband 51 in 2011
First IVF(ICSI) April 2006, BFN
First FET June 2006, BFP
Second FET December 2007, BFP
Pregnancy sadly terminated due to health problem of the foetus
Second ICSI September 2008, BFP
Now with a daughter and a son
SASA

Previous

Return to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)