IVF-Infertility.com home

Treatment in Spain

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

Treatment in Spain

Postby india » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 am

Has anyone had treatment in Spain and managed to find a clinic in UK to do scans, bloods and decap injection?
india

Postby wishfull27 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

hi india

i went for a consultation at ceram in marbella - very professional and clinic where i had Uk IVF cycles would do monitoring - i however ended up at gennet in prague and on 4th attempt got my bfp !!

If want more info on either please feel free to PM me !!

Good luck

carolyn
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Re: Treatment in Spain

Postby sunnyskies » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi Carolyn,

I would like to know which clinics you went to and how did you like them? Why did you change from Marbella to the Czech one?

How much was your Czech treatment and what did it include?

Thanks in advance!
sunnyskies

Re: Treatment in Spain

Postby wishfull27 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:00 am

Hiya - my consultant who did first 2 cycles with in UK recommended clinic in marbella as they had worked with them before for ED IVF - we had consultation but they had a 6 month waiting list - I had also previously looked at Prague but was unsure - in Nov 2008 we went on holiday to Maldives and met a coupkle from prague - who had IVF and had a daughter - became really good friends with them and the upshot was we went there for a consultation staying with our friends and they had no waiting lists - we had consultation end of January and transfer begining of April. It was about £4,ooo including all medication and flights - obviously we were lucky enough to stay with our friends so had no accommodation costs - but Prague itself is really cheap - feel free to PM me with any other questions and good luck xx
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Return to Egg and embryo donation