IVF-Infertility.com home

Healthy 23 year old egg donor looking to help a couple!

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

Healthy 23 year old egg donor looking to help a couple!

Postby dancer616 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi there, I'm a happy and healthy 23 year old woman, non smoker, about 5"2', 100lbs, blue eyes and brown hair. I love to dance and play sports, I'm very athletic and enjoy keeping in shape. I have 1 beautiful daughter of my own who is 2, and am looking to help others wanting to create a family of their own! I live in Victoria BC, and am preferably looking for someone residing here, but would be willing to travel a bit if needed. If you are interested and want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask, that's why I'm here! I wish all the people out there luck in finding the perfect donor to start a wonderful family! :D
dancer616

Sponsor

Re: Healthy 23 year old egg donor looking to help a couple!

Postby mskoalabear » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:58 pm

hi there

We are a couple who is looking for an egg donor. Im a daycare teacher and really want to have a child of my own. My eggs are not good and a donor is the only way the doctor will give me ivf. I live in montreal quebec. do you have your eggs frozen already?

Tks

mskoalabear
mskoalabear

Postby dancer616 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:04 am

Hi :D

No I don't have any eggs frozen already, I am new to this and have never done it before!
dancer616

Postby indeanna » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Have you found a donor yet?
indeanna

Postby wynered02 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 am

Hi. I am looking for a donor. My husband and I were married for 5 years and we really want to start a family. I am just glad I came across this forum.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think my husband is having casual encounter with cheat wife. He is married but lonely.
wynered02

Postby vandnm » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello,

We are couple in our late 40s looking for your help. Please email us at vandnm@yahoo.ca for details. Thank you!
vandnm

Postby vandnm » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Just want to add we are living in BC, Canada too. Thank you!
vandnm@yahoo.ca
vandnm

Postby khamm17 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi there!

I saw your post on the donor forum. My name is Katie Hammond and I am a Canadian student studying at the University of Cambridge, U.K. conducting research on the experiences of Canadian egg donors for my Master's dissertation. I am speaking with both current egg donors and individuals considering donation. If possible I would gratefully appreciate the chance to speak with you about your experience either via the telephone, or a questionnaire via email. All participants that I speak with have the choice to remain completely anonymous. Please email me at a kah72@cam.ac.uk and I can send you more information including my consent form. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.

Thank you so much for considering taking part in this important area of research and I wish you all the best with your donation.
Katie Hammond
khamm17

Postby TryingToBePositive » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi there,

I just came across your post here and was wondering if you are still interested and open to become an egg donor?

I live in Victoria with my sweet, loving and supportive husband and have been given the devestating news that I have Premature Ovarian Insufficiency. We are beginning our journey to find a lovely donor that will help us co-create the baby of our dreams.

Please let us know, you can email me at hopefulmum@hotmail.com

Thanks and hugs!
TryingToBePositive

Postby prashanth » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 am

dancer616 wrote:Hi there, I'm a happy and healthy 23 year old woman, non smoker, about 5"2', 100lbs, blue eyes and brown hair. I love to dance and play sports, I'm very athletic and enjoy keeping in shape. I have 1 beautiful daughter of my own who is 2, and am looking to help others wanting to create a family of their own! I live in Victoria BC, and am preferably looking for someone residing here, but would be willing to travel a bit if needed. If you are interested and want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask, that's why I'm here! I wish all the people out there luck in finding the perfect donor to start a wonderful family! :D

Hi,

I am the General Manager - International communications & Patients assistance program for Prashanth Fertility Research Centre.

We are one of the top IVF center's in the world and our success rates are 60% to 68% at present. We are looking for egg donor with the similar description which you have mentioned above. If this is true and If you like to donate your egg, please reply me to traveldesk@ivfpfrc.com / our website address: www.ivfpfrc.com.

Warm Regards,
Manojj
prashanth

Postby TryingToBePositive » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi there,

I just read your ad, and I know that you had posted this a while ago, but I was wondering if you are still available and/or interested in becoming an egg donor. My loving and supportive husband and I are actively looking and would appreciate any help that you may have to offer.

Best,
hopefulmum@hotmail.com
TryingToBePositive

Postby VivianMontreal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello to egg donor,

We are a couple in Montreal looking for donor, if you are belove 30 years of age and want to help us have a baby please send reply to: longvanmontreal@yahoo.ca.

Thank you very much

Vivian
VivianMontreal

Return to Egg and embryo donation