IVF-Infertility.com home

25 year old looking to donate eggs

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

25 year old looking to donate eggs

Postby natalie batten » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi I am looking to donate my eggs to someone who is having problems getting pregnant i am 25 years old and have 2 lovely children one boy and one girl, i would love to give someone the chance to have their own baby grow inside them and give birth. I have brown hair and blue eyes. both of my children are healthy and happy babies. :D
natalie batten

Re: 25 year old looking to donate eggs

Postby natalie batten » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:44 pm

p.s i live in north yorkshire, england.
natalie batten

Postby fiza khan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

natalie batten wrote:Dear natalie, I am from India (New Delhi) and I`m looking for an egg donor who can help us. I`m not able to have children and the only way my doctor advised me from a donor and surrogate. This is my last chance to have a family. We are a loving couple and I love to have children to complete the family. Please let me know if you are still available and email vinca.minora@yahoo.com. I will Love to hear from you.
fiza khan

Postby luckystar2012 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi there. I am a 25 year old girl with ovarian failiure down to a condition that i have, i am devestated but if there are people like yourself are willing to help then it would be lovely :) so if you are still available and are still willing to help then i would be so gratefull! I am from north wales, so not to far from you lol my email is wishingwell2012@hotmail.co.uk, thanx!
luckystar2012

Return to Egg and embryo donation