IVF-Infertility.com home

24 yr old Hispanic- model-mom of 3 -DONOR - lives is Sa Tx

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

24 yr old Hispanic- model-mom of 3 -DONOR - lives is Sa Tx

Postby Alexac » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi, My name is Alexa
I have 3 children all in which each child were conceived quickly. All three of my 3 children were conceived on the one time we tried! All 3 are healthy as can be. I have been married for 4 1/2 yrs and my husband supports me wanting to donate and help another family in need.
About me: I graduated highschool with a "B" average and then went to college for 2 yrs for nursing however having children was more important so I decided to concentrate more on my children since I didn't and still don't have to work. I also was a prior model in my teen yrs and will soon do a print ad for a well known Jean company. Since I was blessed enough to have 3 healthy children I now have my tubes tied and am willing to help another family be blessed as much as I have been. I am very outgoing,friendly and make friends very easily. My mother is hispanic and my father was pakistan however Im told I look more hispanic. I currently weigh 123 and 5'2
If you would like to know more please email me at Alexacason@yahoo.com I can email you pictures of me as a baby til adult.

I am willing to travel if compensated
Alexac

Return to Egg and embryo donation