IVF-Infertility.com home

ivf with donor eggs

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

Re: ivf with donor eggs

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 pm

FoxieA wrote:Hi Ladies!

My first IVF effort failed. Moreover, doctor said the problem related to my own eggs. So I started thinking about IVF with egg donor.I decided to search for the best and affordable clinics abroad. I was adviced that Ukraine is leading country in the field of infertility treatmnet. Plus there are no age limits for IVF.So I decided to try my luck with Babyboom clinic in Kiev.
The first trial was already a success.

Good luck!

I would avoid Ukraine because centers there have used deceptive advertising on these boards, employing shills to post here under various sock accounts pretending to be patients.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Re: ivf with donor eggs

Postby xenia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 am

I was adviced that Ukraine is leading country in the field of infertility treatmnet.

A well-known fact, that the US clinics achieve the highest success rates, and offer the best (and the most expensive) infertility treatments. If we mean European countries, then top clinics from the Czech rep, Spain, Greece and Poland have the best results and offer top quality procedures.
xenia

Previous

Return to Egg and embryo donation