IVF-Infertility.com home

Successful Donor, looking to donate again

Discussion group for those interested in egg donation, egg sharing and embryo donation.

Successful Donor, looking to donate again

Postby vpoint13 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:12 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post! If you are reading this, I assume that you are in search of completing your family, and I would like to help.

I have donated my eggs once before with great success-- 28 eggs! (the average is 5-12) Shortly after I donated I chose to start a family of my own and was blessed with the most beautiful little girl. She is 7-months old now and has been the easiest, most fun, and most loving baby-- I really got lucky with her! I'd love to tell you more and share photos with you, if you think that you might be interested.

About me: I work as a graphic designer, both employed and freelance. I am still finishing up my college degree part time (being a mom comes first!), but have always retained a 4.0 average. I am of great health and have a great family history. Artisitic talent runs strong through both sides of my family, as well as easy-going temperments, intelligence, and financial/educational/personal success. Both sides has a history of very healthy fertility as well-- My mother has had four children, the last she gave birth to at age 39. Each of my cousins have had no issues with getting pregnant, and I had a successful pregnancy by a donor on the first attempt.

I would love to share a lot more detail of me, my history, and any other information that you would like to know. If you would like my help in completing your dream of a family, I would love to talk with you. Please contact me anytime, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
"The harder road leading to happiness is always worth the effort."

Return to Egg and embryo donation