IVF-Infertility.com home

Fallopian tubes

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Fallopian tubes

Postby hjapril » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi, does anyone know of any doctors who specialize in Fallopian tubes? After my HSG, I was told my tubes are clogged and one is scarred. My doctor wants to remove my left and will probably have to also have to remove the right. I have 2 more appointments with RE's but I really would like to find someone who specifically works on tubes. I live in South West Florida, but am going to NJ for some additional opinions. thanks!
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:46 pm

Return to Infertility

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest