IVF-Infertility.com home

Gestational surrogate

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Gestational surrogate

Postby Sneha Thakur » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:53 am

Hi my name is Sneha. Im 27 years old. I have a 5 year old son and im happily married to a India.I live in Pune. I would love to carry a baby for my own.I Would like to help you complete a family, make a dream come true?
Sneha Thakur

Re: Gestational surrogate

Postby Sallywinn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:07 am

I am a new member here. I am disappointed with the fertility treatments. We have a very strong love marriage. My in-laws are forcing me for the baby now. I am here for the advice. We are planning for the surrogacy. One of the clinics is best in Ukraine. They are offering plenty of facilities. Accommodation to the overseas. I am planning to go there. I am really hopeful for the future. Please tell me should I go for it now? I am here for the research.
Sallywinn

Re: Gestational surrogate

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Avoid the Ukraine. A clinic there has shills post here under various sock accounts pretending to be patients in the Ukraine in order to deceive prospective patients.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Return to Infertility