IVF-Infertility.com home

Surrogacy in Ukraine, who is with Perfect Surrogacy Center?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: Surrogacy in Ukraine, who is with Perfect Surrogacy Cent

Postby MarryHanna » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:21 pm

I am also watching for a center for surrogacy. I am not infertile my eggs are still healthy. I am 40 years old and I have tried a lot to get pregnant. I conceived twice but that ends up tragically. So now I am here for research. I want a place where I can go for surrogacy. I know many centers which offer 100 percent results. These centers are not much successful. I want a place which is cheaper. My insurance company is not offering me the good package. I have little resources. I want to be a mother. This is the only hope. Please refer me also where to go. I am very depressed about the procedure.
MarryHanna

Sponsor

Postby ElsaJohn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

Option of surrogacy is the hope for all infertile couples. I am 25 years old. I was pregnant when a bad accident ruined my life. I cannot think that one moment can change the life. The one year after marriage was the best year of my life. Now I am again excited about surrogacy. No doubt it's a strong decision. I need help. Some friends told me that Ukraine is best. Your all the information is showing that Its not wrong. I will surely go for it. But after the completion of my research. I want to know about price packages.
ElsaJohn

Postby TonyDCarrozza » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 am

Having a child is one of the most emotionally exciting experiences in one's life. Once you have decided that surrogacy is right for you, whether you are intended parents or a surrogate, the next decision is to go with an agency or go independent. Both can be successful with the right amount of research and screening. It is a personal decision that you will have to make. Also hire a good surrogacy lawyer. Surrogacy lawyers are there to represent both parties and to ensure the whole surrogacy agreement is set up in such a way that all parties are protected and that any future legal battles are avoided. Whether you are the intended parents or a surrogate mom, acquiring legal assistance about this from a surrogacy lawyer is vital.
TonyDCarrozza

Postby MarryHanna » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Ukraine is best. One of my friends told me that they have best price packages. Also, they are fulfilling all the laws for parents. We are planning to go there. We already have 3 children. But my husband has a large family. He wants a large family for us too. This is the reason we were trying all the random methods. Then someone told me about surrogacy. We are excited about it. Also, Clinics in Ukraine are offering accommodation. Need some motivations also. We are planning for a happy life.
MarryHanna

Postby AvaJae » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:00 pm

I am also very serious about surrogacy. I do not know about the clinics in Ukraine. I just want to keep my privacy. I have listened some of the clinics never keep your privacy. I do not want that. Because I am a player and I want to be anonymous. I got married when I was just 25 years old. That time, I have just started the career. This was the reason I do not want a baby. I was thinking it is burden for me. Now we want to have a baby. But no way out. Tell me if surrogacy is the last option for me.
AvaJae

Postby Ressia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:50 am

I heard that many successful procedures at BioTexCom. Try to consult it.
Ressia

Postby Emily_rose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 am

Being pregnant is every women's dream. Some women struggling to get pregnant, Relax there are many ways to get pregnant like medication, surgery, IUI, IVF and in case of failure of all these techniques, surrogacy is the best option. Nowdays, there are many clinics who provide successful parenthood with surrogacy means trustworthy results.
And for that Ukraine is the best palace. I am so confident because I had wonderful experience there. My sister was struggling with infertility and was unable to conceive from very long time. One day I tell her about surrogacy and she agreed. I searched a lot and find BioTexCom in Ukraine. Then I and my sister visited their. We met a surrogate, she was well-educated and and good background. One important think about that clinic was that they take of surrogate throughout the period. I am very thankful to that clinic. Getting my sister's baby in my hands is a wonderful experience. Everyone had their own experience, sometimes its good sometime its bad. But mine was good.
Emily_rose

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 pm

I would avoid the Ukraine. A clinic there pays shills to post here under numerous sock accounts, like some of the above posters, pretending to be patients. I would avoid anyone so deceptive.

I would also be very wary of anyone claiming "surrogacy is the best option". That would be true only in very unusual cases, such as uterine factor infertility or males with no female partner. Surrogacy cycles are expensive, so the clinic makes more money from them, which explains their general endorsement in threads like this one. They can also be a legal nightmare.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Previous

Return to Infertility