IVF-Infertility.com home

story of my infertility, need your advice

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: story of my infertility, need your advice

Postby Emily_rose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:55 am

Hello Ra4el
I am really sorry about your loss. There is no bigger loss for any mother than loss of her baby. It is an explained condition. I feel very bad for you. But, giving up is not an option at all. Remember there is always a light, at the end of the tunnel. So, don't lose hope. I know its hard but give yourself a new start. I suggest you to have a family trip, try to spend a lot of time with your family and friends and give yourself a break. This may helps you. One failure doesn't mean you can't carry any-more. It was just a bad time. Gather courage and try once again. Hope you get pregnant again and able to live up your dream of four children :)
Make surrogacy your least priority. Firstly, try to conceive naturally. I am sure you can, if you don't have any serious health issue. Hope this may help you. Best wishes for your future.
Emily_rose

Re: story of my infertility, need your advice

Postby Emily_rose » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:44 am

Hello Ra4el
I am really sorry about your loss. There is no bigger loss for any mother than loss of her baby. It is an explained condition. I feel very bad for you. But, giving up is not an option at all. Remember there is always a light, at the end of the tunnel. So, don't lose hope. I know its hard but give yourself a new start. I suggest you to have a family trip, try to spend a lot of time with your family and friends and give yourself a break. This may helps you. One failure doesn't mean you can't carry any-more. It was just a bad time. Gather courage and try once again. Hope you get pregnant again and able to live up your dream of four children :)
Make surrogacy your least priority. Firstly, try to conceive naturally. I am sure you can, if you don't have any serious health issue. Hope this may help you. Best wishes for your future.
Emily_rose

Previous

Return to Infertility