IVF-Infertility.com home

where to go for surrogacy?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Re: where to go for surrogacy?

Postby Rita10 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello :roll:
Thank God I have two amazing kids and I'm pregnant with the third one now. But my sister isn't that lucky. She was trying to get pregnant for 6 years but she didn't succeed. I wanted to help her so much. That's why I was visiting medical centers with her. All doctors were speaking about surrogacy. I know that this service is getting really popular nowadays. I didn't believe that it works, actually. But we had no choice. She didn't want to adopt. IVF also failed. That's why she agreed for the surrogacy. Now I know that the baby born is genetically related to biological parents. As for me it is very important. This was the main reason why they didn't want to adopt. So, they moved abroad for a while. The reproduction center was located in Europe. I was visiting them sometimes. The embryo was transferred and we found out great news. The surrogate got pregnant. My sister was about to become a mom. I was so happy for her family, you know. Our mom was even crying when she found out.
By the way, it is miracle but they got twins. Two baby boys, which are absolutely amazing. They look exactly like their father. They have blue eyes and blonde hair. They are so sweet!
Reading your post I understand how much you want to be a mother. Surrogacy can help you, dear. Don't waste your time. Keep living. Forget your past fails and start changing your life.
Rita10

Re: where to go for surrogacy?

Postby Annalias » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:38 am

Hi all! I'm currently looking into surrogacy. Thanks for this thread. It's very informative! I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. The uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. I can't carry a baby. So surrogacy is great option for me. I wish everyone good luck!
Annalias

Previous

Return to Infertility