IVF-Infertility.com home

Best pack for infertility/IVF

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

Best pack for infertility/IVF

Postby JoeClark » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi!

I'm coming to the end of the foundation course, and looking for my next pack.

I've been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and will be undergoing IVF in the next few months, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best pack for my situation.

Infertility is obviously stressful and emotional, and I imagine IVF isn't going to be too much fun either! I would like some support remaining positive throughout my journey, keeping calm (particularly while waiting for results) and also keeping a positive and supportive relationship going with my husband.

Any recommendations? Thanks lots in advance :)

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.headspace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=582

product launch
JoeClark

Re: Best pack for infertility/IVF

Postby xenia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm

I am sorry you are going through this. I can't help much, but a few friends of mine underwent IVF in Czech Rep (Zlin) and Poland (Gdansk/Invicta) and paid about EUR2,500 for treatment with meds. Good luck
xenia

Postby Zarah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:57 am

Hi Joeclark

I can understand what you are going through. you are right it's not a fun, but it is not that much painful as compared to being infertile. Everything seems fine when you know that you are about to have your own child. I am saying so because I personally experience this, I had blocked fallopian tubes. It was a very tough time, I was stressed, heartbroken and quite for a long time. My Dh wants a baby very badly so he put all his efforts to find any alternative & solution. After a long struggle, we get to know about IVF treatment & BiotexCom, a clinic in Ukraine. it is an amazing clinic, cooperative staff, and well-educated doctors.
Moreover, that clinic provides different packages according to the requirement of the patient and what is best for a patient. I recommend you this clinic from my personal experience, you can visit them once if you want to. I wish you luck for your future.
Zarah

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Zarah wrote:Hi Joeclark

I can understand what you are going through. you are right it's not a fun, but it is not that much painful as compared to being infertile. Everything seems fine when you know that you are about to have your own child. I am saying so because I personally experience this, I had blocked fallopian tubes. It was a very tough time, I was stressed, heartbroken and quite for a long time. My Dh wants a baby very badly so he put all his efforts to find any alternative & solution. After a long struggle, we get to know about IVF treatment & BiotexCom, a clinic in Ukraine. it is an amazing clinic, cooperative staff, and well-educated doctors.
Moreover, that clinic provides different packages according to the requirement of the patient and what is best for a patient. I recommend you this clinic from my personal experience, you can visit them once if you want to. I wish you luck for your future.

Zarah is another sock account advertising for a Ukrainian clinic by pretending to be a patient.

Avoid any clinics that advertise so deceptively.
Note: I am not an MD and not an expert.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Return to Infertility