IVF-Infertility.com home

premature menopause

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in infertility.

premature menopause

Postby helen86 » Thu May 13, 2004 3:05 pm

hi my names helen im 17 and have rescently been diagnosed with premature menopause there is no one i know who i can speak to about this so if anyone has experienced, or know of people who have experienced this i would like to know and/or speak to them.
helen86

Postby Dagny » Thu May 13, 2004 6:24 pm

Hi Helen

I am afraid I don't know any answers to your questions but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have to go through this at such a young age. I am sure there will be someone on here who can help you and chat to you.

Love Dagny xkx
Me 38 DH 40
1st 2nd & 4th IVF/ICSI -ve
3rd +ve DD Katelyn born @ 24wks & sadly died
5th +ve m/c 9wks
6th +ve Twins Sadly DD Leah stillborn @20wks and DS Kieran born @22wks but sadly died too
7th +ve - DD Chloë Mae born @38wks our precious miracle
Dagny
Valued Contributor

another board

Postby Bronagh » Thu May 13, 2004 7:14 pm

Hi you might want to try www.ivfconnections.com there are lots of different boards there with lots of different people from all other the world whihc would give you a wider audience if you dont find anyone here.

Bronagh
Bronagh
Regular

Postby helen86 » Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

thank you for the advice and support you would be surprised but it means a lot, i got so upset not long ago when i spoke to a 30 year old with 2 children feeling sorry for herself because she was going through p.m i could have carried on at her for hours for being so goddamn lucky and not feeling greatful for the 2 joys she already has but what would that have done! all i know know is im glad to be alive, young and am able to view and hear of all these amazing new treatments for childless people.
helen86

Return to Infertility