IVF-Infertility.com home

Finding a sperm donor

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in insemination using partners sperm, or donor insemination.

Finding a sperm donor

Postby NY4thtry » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:40 pm

aM IN THE us aND WONDERING WHAT THE BEST PLACE TO FIND A SPERM DONOR IS. i AM MOST CONCERNED WITH iq BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SEE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE DONOR AS WELL AT LEAST AS A CHILD.

tHANKS
Me 43 dh 65
6 cycles 3 chemicals
13+ banking cycles. 2 failed transfers to Surro
12/9 transfer 2 hatching blasts to surro beta 12/ 15
NY4thtry
Regular

Postby Miracle08 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi!

This sperm bank has photos available, but you have to pay for them. Most banks have photos though!!!

http://www.cryobank.com/
Miracle08
Regular

Re: Finding a sperm donor

Postby glaxy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:11 am

Henrietta - sorry i can't join you just yet and its a shame non of Dolly's posts are showing up - i will be there real soon, but by then you will have your results - all i can say is fingers crossed for you:) and heres hoping this is your month aye :roll: rolling this stament but to accept it after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can check out our latest Testking oracle certification and written by our comptia certification to help you pass passguide.You can also purchase www.stevenson.edu Our Florida Southern College is simply excellent in quality.
Last edited by glaxy on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
glaxy

Re:

Postby marcus » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm

[quote="Miracle08"]Hi!

This sperm bank has photos available, but you have to pay for them. Most banks have photos though!!!
marcus
Site Admin

Re: Finding a sperm donor

Postby Gia9 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Almost all sperm banks and clinics that have donors listed with them will be able to provide with these details. However, some put it on request and charge for it as well. IQ is something everyone wants to consider nowadays so hopefully you'll find it once you talk to the concerned authority. Also, often there are provisions for you to talk to the donors you can choose from the clinic that does provide you with the additional feature.
Gia9

Return to Insemination