- Sorry your DH has been gone, I can['t even imagine being alone right now, I feel really bad for you. I had a hormonal weekend too. I am fine with the dogs, puppy has taken himself out to potty a few times so we see progress, it sure is work. My SD was just terrible this weekend and I am getting to the point where I don't even want to be around her, DH is really stressed over her attitude and inconsideration of everything, she treats us like dirt and our home like a hotel (plus she didn't even shower for 3 days - yuck!). Don't worry about the puppy, some take more time, what methods have you been using? We take ours out very often and give him treats for going in the right place, we make sure doors are open in case he needs to go, when we catch him we make a big fuss to startle him then run with him to the right place. Are you doing TUMS for your heartburn? It helps me a little but not much. Sorry about the trouble sleeping also
As far as fun activities go, do you like potography? Crafts? I hope you feel better
- post some pics of the room when you can
Sorry you can't sleep well either, seems to be plaguing all of us. Cute belly pic! 9/80 is great but you are right about the longer days.
- Doggie is just adorable! He is your little angel watching over you!
- I still can't believe how small and cute your belly is!
- sorry you feel crammed in, our house is upside down right now and I feel like we are moving at turtle's pace, I know the feeling and can't blame you for getting cranky, sorry about your sculpture, you will have gorgeous floors soon!
how are you girls?