ANY MARCH 2009 BABIES.

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.
AMAZU
Regular

Post by AMAZU » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Hi Ladies,
Hows everybody doing. Little action here. I think we are still very busy or tired from the hectic weekend. Mine was very nice and peaceful. Though I had to cook and clean on Friday for my guests but since I didn't go out with them, I could take my afternoon nap and rest for sometime. They have a kid who is really too naughty. When my dh was getting frustrated from how he was throwing things or jumping around, I just smiled at him and said that if God is willing from next year you can't complain anymore and if we have twins then just wonder how you will be managing :lol: :lol: . I just enjoy when my dh has to handle a kid. Anyways my friends left on Sunday, then I just watched tv and ate the left overs.
Is anyone watching the Olympics? The opening ceremony was amazing. I was really impressed what they had done and how well co-ordinated. I hope we will have much action in this board this week as many of us will be going for our u/s. Though almost everyone has already seen once but I will be seeing for the first time and I feel quite nervous whether everything will be fine. Whether the dr will be able to find the sac and hb and will there be one or two???
Annie

[img]http://bd.lilypie.com/y5yPm5.png[/img]

Sponsor

babyloves
Regular

Post by babyloves » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 am

Hi!
Amazu: sounds like u had a relaxing weekend after all. i'm like u in that i haven't had the U/S yet and am waiting anxiously for friday...the RN said i could get it scheduled any time after monday, but DH is not free until friday, so we have to wait...we both want to be there. I'm not disappointed as i figured we'll have more of a chance to see/hear the HB...and good things come to those who wait :D

I had my first bout of nausea today, but no vomiting. Then, i was extremely tired and slept for 3 hrs..we had a busy weekend at my parent's place where we stayed up til 1 or 2 each night...

I don't know about u guys, but i really look 3 mos pg...i'm having to wear my biggest clothes and definitely "show" if i wear a tight shirt....wondering if i should get a pg exercise video.

Oh yeah, anyone know of any good pg books...i figured i'll buy one after the US is all is okay...we'll pray that things go okay with ur babies!!
Okay then good night!
me 33 DH 34
TTC 4 yrs
unexplained, 3 failed IUI
7/7 IVF #1
7/18 ET - 2 embies
8/1 BFP!
[img]http://bd.lilypie.com/FrQNm4/.png[/img]

sonu911
Regular

Post by sonu911 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Update on me - I went in for a scan today. Everything is normal by far. :) The baby is progressing well and the heartbeat was also good. Now I go for another scan on 29th....which seems so far away!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hope all my preggo friends are doing great, coping up well with the nausea and m/s.
Me,DH-35
3 ICSIs-BFN
FET-BFP/mc@7wks
4#ICSI-BFP
Anay came on 17th FEB, 2009
http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg29 ... C05346.jpg

babyloves
Regular

Post by babyloves » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 pm

sonu: i'm happy to here that ur U/S went well...it must so exciting to see ur baby get bigger and stronger!

I'm soo sleepy for the past 2 days and nauseous for the first time...i'm taking it as a sign that my hcg is rising. I've been sleeping so much during the day. I don't know how you ladies who are working are doing it.

How is everyone doing/feeling? Have a great night!
me 33 DH 34
TTC 4 yrs
7/7 IVF #1
7/18 ET - 2 embies
8/1 BFP!

alreadyblessed
Regular

Post by alreadyblessed » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi ladies!
Amazu~ glad to hear your weekend went well. I had a block party, and although it was a nice time, I didn't feel like I got to sit down for 5 minutes, so I was really wiped out Sunday morning.

Sonu~ Congrats on another great u/s. That baby is just growing and growing. Every time we hear good news, it helps to keep everyone positive. I wish you another 33 weeks of wonderful sonograms!!! :D

Babyloves~ Sorry to hear about your nausea, but then again that is a good sign, so maybe I should be glad to hear about your nausea :D :D
How far along are you? I have been pregnant 2xs before and I have been blessed with 2 DDs. Going into the 6th or 7th week I remember getting very tired, and having to nap 2 and 3 times a day. So far, I'm o.k. although I could definitely do without the 8 trips to the bathroom every night!
I had to laugh when you said that you are already showing. I have never been heavy, but after I had my second daughter, the weight just seemed ot stay on. I was in a deli yesterday and a woman behind me had 2 boys who were being very rambunctious. They were banging into me and she apologized. I said "don't worry, I have 2 of my own at home, she said do you want 2 more, and I said I have another on the way. She responded with "Yes so I see, that's wonderful". The only problem is I am only 6weeks preg! :shock: I was waiting for her to ask my due date, and watch her drop her pound of bologna on the floor when I said April 7th 2009!!! :lol:

I have my u/s tomorrow, and am hoping to see a sac and or a h/b at this point. Saying my prayers!!
1st IVF~DD 2004
2nd IVF~ 2008 BFP
Thank you Lord for this blessing
love and miss you gram and baby b
[img]http://bd.lilypie.com/LZexm5.png[/img]

alreadyblessed
Regular

Post by alreadyblessed » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi ladies!
Amazu~ glad to hear your weekend went well. I had a block party, and although it was a nice time, I didn't feel like I got to sit down for 5 minutes, so I was really wiped out Sunday morning.

Sonu~ Congrats on another great u/s. That baby is just growing and growing. Every time we hear good news, it helps to keep everyone positive. I wish you another 33 weeks of wonderful sonograms!!! :D

Babyloves~ Sorry to hear about your nausea, but then again that is a good sign, so maybe I should be glad to hear about your nausea :D :D
How far along are you? I have been pregnant 2xs before and I have been blessed with 2 DDs. Going into the 6th or 7th week I remember getting very tired, and having to nap 2 and 3 times a day. So far, I'm o.k. although I could definitely do without the 8 trips to the bathroom every night!
I had to laugh when you said that you are already showing. I have never been heavy, but after I had my second daughter, the weight just seemed ot stay on. I was in a deli yesterday and a woman behind me had 2 boys who were being very rambunctious. They were banging into me and she apologized. I said "don't worry, I have 2 of my own at home, she said do you want 2 more, and I said I have another on the way. She responded with "Yes so I see, that's wonderful". The only problem is I am only 6weeks preg! :shock: I was waiting for her to ask my due date, and watch her drop her pound of bologna on the floor when I said April 7th 2009!!! :lol:

I have my u/s tomorrow, and am hoping to see a sac and or a h/b at this point. Saying my prayers!!
1st IVF~DD 2004
2nd IVF~ 2008 BFP

babyloves
Regular

Post by babyloves » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:35 pm

already blessed: that was a funny story about ur bologna...glad ur also "showing" a bit like me...actually we have the same EDD 4/7, but that's just by the internet calculators for me...i think i'm 6 weeks and 2 days today? I wore rather large cloths all weekend so none of family members (who don't know) didn't notice...its fun to keep a little secret...Hope u see a wonderful little sac/Hb tomm! keep us posted.
me 33 DH 34
TTC 4 yrs
7/7 IVF #1
7/18 ET - 2 embies
8/1 BFP!

alreadyblessed
Regular

Post by alreadyblessed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 am

babyloves~ Hi! I didn't get the due date off the computer, I actually have a pregnancy wheel that they use in the doctors office to see where you are in the pregnancy. If you had transfer on July 18th, then you are the same as I am. Today we are exactly 6wks pregnant, and out due date is April 7th :D
I'm so nervous about tomorrow, but I got through the week, and I leave it in Gods hands. Hope you are feeling well. I'll keep you posted :D
1st IVF~DD 2004
2nd IVF~ 2008 BFP

jennywit
Regular

Post by jennywit » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:25 am

Hi to all my new friends! Figured I'd give you all my update. My u/s was today-1 embie-everything looks great according to the doc-they saw the yolk sac but no h/b yet, I was so dissapointed I wanted to cry-I am measuring 5 wks & 6 days & they said that in many cases it is too early to see it at this time. What do you guys think? I want to believe them but I am just so scared. They said much more will show next week at my u/s but that everything is looking as it should. I had transfer on 7/18-so what happened? I implanted a day later? I don't get it. Anyway, funny you guys should mention weight. With my son, no one knew I was pg til about 5 mo.-I am trying my best to hide my new belly now (I look 4 months at 5wks, 6 days!) Best of thoughts to all, & let me know what you think!

babyloves
Regular

Post by babyloves » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

already blessed...thanks for making the due date clearer...yep i had et on 7/18 also, so exactly 6 weeks today! Good luck with the US
jennywit: hi, welcome! I think you'll be just fine...they're right about the hb...it's more often at 6week and a few days...next week you'll be able to see/hear it :D how many did u transfer?

Any of you out there first time mommies?
me 33 DH 34
TTC 4 yrs
7/7 IVF #1
7/18 ET - 2 embies
8/1 BFP!

AMAZU
Regular

Post by AMAZU » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi Ladies,
I was starting to get worried abt you guys. I thought now only I and sonu will be left to chit chat and you guys are already bored. Its good to see so many mails.

Sonu911 - I am glad to hear that your baby is fine and growing fast. It is always quite exciting to see it everytime.

Babyloves - Sorry abt the m/s. I am also having the same thing. I have kept some grated ginger with me and whenever I feel the sensation coming back, I put little bit of it and it immediately gets checked. Though you have to continue it for sometime to totally overcome it. Abt tiredness, I completely agree with you. But last year when I was working, I didn't have m/s and was not so tired too but this time all the symptoms are pretty strong and along with that I am having this back pain which comes and goes from time to time. Take care and sleep as much as you want. This is the time. After the baby, forget abt complete rest for few months atleast.

Alreadyblessed - OMG! I would have loved to see the ladies face. It would have been really funny. As far as the due date is concerned, it should be calculated from the day of retrieval as that is our date of conception. They fertilize your egg as soon as they take it out. So calculate from that day. I know you must be very excited abt your dr. appt. Goodluck and I hope you see a BFHB. I will be going for mine tomorrow ( Thursday).

Jennywit - Don't worry abt the HB. Mostly the dr. call for the first u/s after 6w 5 days as they say then they can see the sac and also hear the hb properly. So I would say your dr is correct. I am 7w 0d today and will be going for my u/s tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will be fine.

Rest is same with me ladies. I am having the urge to eat chicken nuggets and fries most of the time. Instead of sweet and pickles, I am prefering to have salty food. Alas! most of which I have to prepare myself. Wish me goodluck for my u/s tomorrow and I hope I will be able to give you ladies good news. I am getting little nervous as the time is passing by.
Annie

alreadyblessed
Regular

Post by alreadyblessed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm

hi ladies,
Well I went in for my u/s today and the doctor sees one sac, but no H/B. He says my uterus has a tilt, so it's hard to see, but if he can see the sac, shouldn't he be able to see the h/b ? He says he wants to see how my beta is today, and see me in one week. I am 6w1d pg today, so I don't know what to think. I can't imagine how I am supposed to wait a whole week to find out if this pregnancy will last or not. It's almost cruel. Hope you ladies are all doing well. Any suggestions on keeping myself from going nuts until next Tues?????? :shock:
1st IVF~DD 2004
2nd IVF~ 2008 BFP

AMAZU
Regular

Post by AMAZU » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi Alreadyblessed - I am sorry that you are upset abt the HB but isn't it too early for it. My dr. says that we can get a better look after 6w 5d so I have got such a late appt. So don't worry and everything will be fine. I will pray that your beta is perfectly high and there will be no problem at all. Then I think you can relax little better. Since you have two kids and a puppy, you will be fine for a week. Just keep your hopes and believe in God. When He has given the life, He will take care of it.
Annie

alreadyblessed
Regular

Post by alreadyblessed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 pm

AMAZU~ What a beautiful post. Thank you so much! you just made my mood a whole lot better! God Bless :)
1st IVF~DD 2004
2nd IVF~ 2008 BFP

jennywit
Regular

Post by jennywit » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Hi ladies! So glad I have you guys to hear from & share stories with. AMAZU-Good Luck tomorrow! I will say a prayer for you!!!!!Babyloves-we transferred 2 embies-1 8 cell, & 1 7 cell.Already Blessed, boy do I feel your PAIN!!!!! I cannot eat, breathe, sleep, or think anything until my u/s next monday. I will be 6 wks, 5 days then-If I don't see a hb then, I think I'm going to go out of my mind!! What did your doc say? were they concered? Mine didn't even draw another beta on me. They were just all full of smiles & congrats to me & my hubby & gave us pictures of the sac-while I wanted to cry!!!!